This is my last week of school for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
371
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
318
I come to God as humble as I know how to be. I have experienced a major financial blockage that has kept me from finishing my last semester in nursing school. I'm asking in the name of Jesus that this mountain be moved and the windows of heaven open up and pour me out a blessing there isn't room...
Replies
7
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom