This is an update on ### ###, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise God, ### had surgery and is at home progressing well. We Thank everyone for continue Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just giving everyone an update on the situation with my sibling....the Office of Aging (OoA) came by in response to my filing a report against them. While there, we got a call from an attorney who said he received a report of financial abuse and also POA. I was so thankful the OoA was there...
Replies
5
Views
103
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
254
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom