This is an emergency prayer chain I am asking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

almalemley

Disciple of Prayer
This is an emergency prayer chain I am asking for much needed and in a desperate situation. It is for a ### year old veteran from Afghanistan and he has turned to ###! This is my son ### in ###. He is with ###. Please help me with this prayer chain wherever and anyone who will pray for ###...A mother's plea from ###
 
Jesus bless this mother today. I pray that you stand in the midst of her son's drug problem and mental state. Touch her son Father God, destroy the enemy's plan of destruction for this woman's son. Cast the demons that surround him into the fiery pits of hell where they belong. Save her son Lord God. Heal his mind and body from the pain he is trying to escape. Show him that there is a way out and TELL HIM THE TRUTH. Show and expose the lies Satan has him believing. Break the stronghold of his addiction. Jesus Christ we send this prayer up to you and ask that heavens door open up to show your power so that you get the glory. We pray that prayer fervently and we will stand still and wait expectantly for your answer to this prayer and for you to show the next steps this mother has to take for her son. AMEN.
 
Lord, Your word tells us that You have given us authority over the enemy, so we take it and we bind this spirit of addiction in the powerful name of Jesus! Lord, we call ###'s name before You now and ask that You would take away ALL the memories that are causing this distress in his life, and that You would fill him with the Holy Spirit of God.Lord, we know that You love ### so we commit him to You, and we ask that You would bring peace to his mother. We thank You in advance for doing this, in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me from my ###'s health conditions. My mother fell in the stairs a few days ago and we just got a phone call from my father’s colleague something happened to him at work and that it is an emergency. We still do not know what happened. Please pray for them for full recovery and...
Replies
8
Views
158
I need help in praying for divine intervention and favor. I just posted a testimony on my academics and satanic dream attack at the edge of breakthrough and before exams. I just went on my computer and found the module I needed for progression has disappeared. Meaning I may have been registered...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray that I pass both my exams today. I really need to but they are both very difficult and I am worried I will fail. Thank you to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
14
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom