This is a prayer of thanksgiving and ...

Our Heavenly Father I come to your throne of Grace. I do have my practical driving test coming up on ###. I have failed this exam ### times before. I come to your throne of Grace Lord Jesus. Let this time be different for me. I have practiced and prayed for this. Remove any fears and lack of confidence on my part. And most importantly Lord Jesus take absolute control of the steering wheel. I will return on this platform to give my testimony. Please bear me up in prayers in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God for looking after us yesterday. And for a request for continued mental and physical health
Replies
10
Views
215
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
177
Dear Lord, Today i want to thank you for all the blessings you have given to my family. Thank you father for the good health you have given to all of us. We pray Lord that you continue to keep us safe and free from harm. I pray dear Lord for wisdom for my daughter who has now started her ###...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom