This ineffable magnificence light.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world.

The light of God surrounds all of us.
His love unfolds us with mercy.
The power of His care remains.
His holy presence will go ahead of us.
Wherever we are,
God is shining all over the place.

Remember beloved of the Lord, during our darkest moments in our life, we must focus to see the Light of God shining ahead of us. When trials and tribulations comes along our path, let us all draw closer to Him and ask for mercy in guiding our path to heaven.
Hope in all promises given to us from the Lord, is being able to see the light despite of the trying times we are facing on our daily life.

You Lord, keep my light burning, My God turns my darkness into light.
Psalm 18.28

Jesus, so holy and glorious, prepare in us Your temple. We are borne as living stones, where You are enthroned. Let us all follow the Light that leads us all to our eternal home in heaven.
Amen

The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world.

The light of God surrounds all of us.
His love unfolds us with mercy.
The power of His care remains.
His holy presence will go ahead of us.
Wherever we are,
God is shining all over the place.

Remember beloved of the Lord, during our darkest moments in our life, we must focus to see the Light of God shining ahead of us. When trials and tribulations comes along our path, let us all draw closer to Him and ask for mercy in guiding our path to heaven.
Hope in all promises given to us from the Lord, is being able to see the light despite of the trying times we are facing on our daily life.

You Lord, keep my light burning, My God turns my darkness into light.
Psalm 18.28

Jesus, so holy and glorious, prepare in us Your temple. We are borne as living stones, where You are enthroned. Let us all follow the Light that leads us all to our eternal home in heaven.
Amen
Keep walking in the light and we will end in glory. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom