Things To Change For ###,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ken Nash
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken Nash

Guest
I request that someone help me to pray as I pass this difficult year in my life after losing my best friend, my business going down, and having been attacked by thugs 3 times at my home and thanking God that every time those thugs came he gave me strength to keep them off. Please pray for me for my spirit is so down right now and losing hope every day as time passes by, I feel like it's almost the end.

Thanks in advance, God bless you.

###.
 
Dear ###,

Your Father God is your strength and shelter. In Him you have your being. He sent you the Comforter to guide your ways and He reminds you of God's words and ways to you. When you are weary, tired and feel alone, lean on God's strength and mercy. When distress, confusion & pain invade your soul, it is God through the Holy Spirit that keeps you strong. Remember His ways and trust in Him. You are never alone. Your Father God said HE would NEVER leave or forsake you. Trust Him ...Dwell in the secret place of the most HIGH...HE is your refuge and strength. Let go let God do what ONLY He can do. My prayers are with you ###. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Father remain steadfast in your love and replace evil with a hedge around ###'s life keep them safe and happy. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

things that change when you put God first. The seventh one is the craziest one. Stay till the end. Number one, your mind changes. The anxiety, the stress, the depression that used to control your life no longer holds so much weight. And it's not because your problems go away. It's because you...
Replies
12
Views
241
I need things to change.
Replies
8
Views
256
Hello ### I am asking ### to change things on my birthday July 22 2025.
Replies
6
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom