Things are looking up

Avg710

Account Closed
Father God I come to your throne of grace father I give you praise and thank you with all my heart for all you have done in my relationship with ###. Thank you for the time I spent with ### tonight father I come to you believing that you have brought ### and I back together father I am praying ### will that we can be awesome together I pray you change ###'s heart and remove all the fears ### has about us moving forward in a committed relationship I pray that ### will back off and stop telling ### what is best for her and remove this guy ### from ###'s life . I am praying you bring ### and I closer I pray that communication will flow between ### and I father I believe it is your will for ### and I to be together and I pray that ### will stop letting people tell her that her and I shouldn't be in a relationship I pray you give ### the grace to tell me her true feelings about me and us I pray that you will be with ### ghats she will miss me and I pray that she will seek me out and give us a chance it's in Jesus name i pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Think things are looking up in the real estate market we need this miracle now Christ Yeshua for us and also blessed new cars soon and your mighty healing virtues over us completely and mighty protection soon in these blessed appointments that they get the glasses and dental aesthetics Right...
Replies
6
Views
224
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
235
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:10 : then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her. A Prayer for Purity and Integrity (Based on Job 31) For Pure Eyes: Heavenly Father, help us make a covenant with our eyes. Guard our sight from...
Replies
11
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom