Thieves burgled my house while I was ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God protect house and everything at my house while I have to get legal things all done for multiple cows and a land that was displaced after an elderly man passed away in ###. God help me get a hold of right attorney that can help my grandpa's land displacement, his issues with multiple branding...
Replies
8
Views
289
  • Locked
My husband tried to commit suicide while I was at work today. I came home on my lunch break to him passed out on the bathroom floor. He is at the hospital with his mom and they are pumping his stomach. He will be ok. I just pray that the lord will heal his heart. That he will deliver him from...
Replies
17
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom