They Wnat To Kill ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juan Rizo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juan Rizo

Guest
I pray that I be released from this curse that is affecting everyone around me. Lord Jesus, please save my family. Amen.
 
Dear Father in Heaven, I lift up ### and his family to You now. I know full well you are in control of all Lord. I declare that no weapon formed against ### or his family will prosper. I break all generational curses off ### and his family and declare the blessings of God on each of them. All curses be broken by the Blood of the Lamb and let the pure river of water of life flow in and through each of these precious ones now.

###, please pray Psalm 91 and Psalm 23 for you and your family, and do all the things listed within. I pray holy angels would be stationed around you and each of your family members. Walk in victory! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Psalm 91
/>Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 91 - King James Version

Psalm 23
/>Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 23 - King James Version
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord surround this family with Your protective angels and cause any iniquities formed against them to be used for their good. In Jesus' name, Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Heavenly Father,

Please look upon them... be with this family and protect them...asking in the mighty name of Jesus our Father. Amen
 
god bless you and dear lord please reach out to ### and his loved ones may the bad things clear away and jesus fill those places in jesus name amen
 
Praying for you and advise you to read the book of "###'s" spiritual book Cruses & Blessings either if available on line through net or from any Book stalls

Praying for you and advise you to read the book of "###'s" spiritual book Cruses & Blessings either if available on line through net or from any Book stalls
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
173
The Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "and ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death," (Luke 21:16). So much for family being all that. The Master said it. Family is going to betray you, and put some of...
Replies
8
Views
130
I've had people try to murder me with various methods. Praise Jesus I'm still alive. However the people who tried to kill me were never charged with attempted murder and they out there walking around, probably still with a chip on their shoulder against. I don't want to live in fear, but the...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom