There's the Christian saying,"God is good! All ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There's the Christian saying, "God is good! All the time!" But in my life it's more like, "The devil wins! All the time!" Disgusting.
 
Nah, he doesn't win. He has you thinking he does. Change that mindset. See the small things God is doing and praise him for them. Then he will give you more. Trust me, a lot of crappy things have been happening in my life lately, and I could easily say that the devil is winning, but that isn't true. Everything that I'm going through is to prepare me for better. It's always that way. I can look back at every crap thing that has happened in the past and see how God turned it for my good. This time is no different, even if it feels like it in the middle of it. I'm walking through a desert, but on the other side is what I want and need. Praying for you, brother.
 
There's the Christian saying,"God is good! All the time!" But in my life it's more like,"The devil wins! All the time!"Disgusting.

The devil only wins when you let him win. He was defeated at the cross.
The Bible says you will have what you say so I would change your words to a more positive outlook.
Here are some scriptures that will help and I will be praying for you from now on.


The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack
your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.



1Cor.2:16 For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.


Rom.12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.



Phil.4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.




Eph.5:15-16 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.


Rom.5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,



Col.3:2 Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’






In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths Prov. 3:6



Rom.10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


 
There's the Christian saying, "God is good! All the time!" But in my life it's more like, "The devil wins! All the time!" Disgusting.
This world has many things which are tempting yet beautiful. I understand what you mean, but God is always with you. God is the best; we must be strong and not let the devil trick us. God bless you dear. Amen
 
There's the Christian saying,"God is good! All the time!" But in my life it's more like,"The devil wins! All the time!"Disgusting.
He is Good. Everything always works to his Glory. Even the evil.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE AND WHO STUCK FOR US TO THAT WANT MORALS GOD DESIGN BEAUTIFUL LOVE SAVED MY PLAN WILL BE THIS TRAILER OR MOTORHOME A BUS 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER TO MAKE INTO A VACATION HOME URGENTLY DRIVE TO GRAND CANYON AND CANADA TRY TO DRIVE ALL THRU USA 🇺🇸 ONE DAY AT A TIME U...
Replies
9
Views
108
No matter where life takes me, God’s hand can still guide me. Even in uncertain places, I am never beyond His reach. -Psalm 139:10
Replies
6
Views
125
All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
530
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom