There's something pending that's been impossible to ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There's something pending that's been impossible to get throughout my life, and now I have a better chance than ever at it. However, if I proceed, there are obstacles. Request that I somehow find ways to overcome these obstacles. I mean, if something isn't meant to be, then the opportunity shouldn't present itself, only to "tease" me.
 
Brother may the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend to success, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Brother may the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend to success, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Also posted something chewing out the "covid obsessers". Trying to wake them up.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father unless there's something you can do in a big way I'm not going to be able to do this at all now on my own.. actually all you managed to do was make my life worse by trying to help. I was better off before sitting in the dark than I am now. Please send healing Angels and the holy...
Replies
8
Views
464
There's something I don't understand the reasoning behind. The Bible is plain about God not approving of certain things. Yet I've heard certain professing Christians, vote for, and passionately support, those in a political party who support gay marriage, abortion, transgenderism, illegal...
Replies
7
Views
470
There's something I want and I'm tired of doing without it. Something shouldn't be flashed in front of me if it's unattainable.
Replies
6
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom