There is popping of veins on my ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
There is popping of veins on my left leg while I bent on my left leg to get up. Please heal the veins in my whole body from head to toes.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what is going on with the veins in my right leg. All I want is for the veins in my right leg to be normal, without any pain or soreness that I don’t deserve to get pain in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
102
I'm having challenges with varicose veins in my legs. Pray in agreement with me concerning Jeremiah 30 :17 and Jeremiah 17 : 14 Thank You for praying.
Replies
10
Views
118
I don't like to get veins hurt to cause pain because I don't know how to cause pain in the front of my left leg. My left leg doesn't deserve to get pain in the veins. My whole body doesn't deserve pain in the whole body.
Replies
11
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom