Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pray for unity in the Body of Christ.

There is no Christian Political Party in the USA. There are many Democrats, Independents, Non-Partisans, and Republicans that are Christians. And we as Christians together can change things (2 Chronicles 7:14). It is when we the “Christians” (God's people) who are called by God’s name (stop “practicing” sin, stop calling wrong, right, and right, wrong, stop calling evil, good, and good, evil), humble ourselves, pray, seek God's face, turn from our wicked ways, then God's people will hear from heaven and God will forgive our sins and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter (Isaiah 5:20)! It is time for Christians to stop calling good evil and evil good. The hypocrisy needs to stop especially at the House of God. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). And no Christian should be in bondage to anything, not even a political party.

"ALL" political parties are non-Christian. I am tired of witnessing the hypocrisy, sarcasm, disrespect, deception, anger, racism, bullying, pathological lying, and ugliness in in the body of Christ, especially in "elected" officials who call themselves Christians. And if any Christian approves of that type of behavior either don't know the Word of God, they are not sifting that behavior through the Word of God, or they don't care what the Word of God says. To love God is to love his Word. As Psalm 119 says, “Oh how I love your Word!” (v. 97).

How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity according to the Word of God (Psalm 133:1).

Pray for unity in the Body of Christ,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Last edited:
Yes, there are no Christian Political party in America but there are lots of God fearing people who love this country and wants blessing coming to us. Continue to be fasting and praying for the future presidents who will lead this country on to the glorious presence of Jesus. We all will give an account of what we have done here on earth. May Jesus be please of what we have done.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). Help our ers to be opened in Congress to threats against free countries of the World. Strengthen us to pray for pastors, government and spiritual leaders, missionaries...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). I ask for healthy alliances between the allies of the free world (Israel, Philippines, U.S., Japan, Australia, South Korea, India). Strengthen us to pray for pastors...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom