Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pray for unity in the Body of Christ.

There is no Christian Political Party in the USA. There are many Democrats, Independents, Non-Partisans, and Republicans that are Christians. And we as Christians together can change things (2 Chronicles 7:14). It is when we the “Christians” (God's people) who are called by God’s name (stop “practicing” sin, stop calling wrong, right, and right, wrong, stop calling evil, good, and good, evil), humble ourselves, pray, seek God's face, turn from our wicked ways, then God's people will hear from heaven and God will forgive our sins and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter (Isaiah 5:20)! It is time for Christians to stop calling good evil and evil good. The hypocrisy needs to stop especially at the House of God. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). And no Christian should be in bondage to anything, not even a political party.

"ALL" political parties are non-Christian. I am tired of witnessing the hypocrisy, sarcasm, disrespect, deception, anger, racism, bullying, pathological lying, and ugliness in in the body of Christ, especially in "elected" officials who call themselves Christians. And if any Christian approves of that type of behavior either don't know the Word of God, they are not sifting that behavior through the Word of God, or they don't care what the Word of God says. To love God is to love his Word. As Psalm 119 says, “Oh how I love your Word!” (v. 97).

How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity according to the Word of God (Psalm 133:1).

Pray for unity in the Body of Christ,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Last edited:
Yes that is true. A political party will not save us there in the US or here in Europe or anywhere else. There is only one savior and His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Unfortunately the church has been infiltrated with wolves in sheep's clothing who are leading many away propagating this falsehood that the church needs to take over the world to ready it for the return of Jesus (e.g. dominion theology, 7 mountains mandate etc.). This is not biblical. Also the "Christian right" has for years pushed a political agenda (vote Republican). When we study church history we can see how much damage the mingling of church and state have done to the church (esp. when Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the state). The two do not mix. The "god" of this world is still Satan until the Lord Jesus returns and takes His rightful place on the throne of David in Jerusalem. Lord Jesus help us not to go astray. Help us not to seek help from anyone but you because you alone are our help and our shield. Our help comes from the Lord who has made heaven and earth (Ps. 121) and that is you Lord Jesus. Amen.

Yes that is true. A political party will not save us there in the US or here in Europe or anywhere else. There is only one savior and His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Unfortunately the church has been infiltrated with wolves in sheep's clothing who are leading many away propagating this falsehood that the church needs to take over the world to ready it for the return of Jesus (e.g. dominion theology, 7 mountains mandate etc.). This is not biblical. Also the "Christian right" has for years pushed a political agenda (vote Republican). When we study church history we can see how much damage the mingling of church and state have done to the church (esp. when Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the state). The two do not mix. The "god" of this world is still Satan until the Lord Jesus returns and takes His rightful place on the throne of David in Jerusalem. Lord Jesus help us not to go astray. Help us not to seek help from anyone but you because you alone are our help and our shield. Our help comes from the Lord who has made heaven and earth (Ps. 121) and that is you Lord Jesus. Amen.
Thank You so much for your reply!!! It was what I needed.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Here is something I wrote in early January. It will always apply...

I am Christian. My nationality knows no border. I am one of many ambassadors of Divine Love and Peace. I am a Christian first and I will labour in holy love for you, no matter what country you may reside. I will pray for your well-being. We are closer then our legiance to our repective nations. We are Christians. We can be found through out the earth nations in great or very few numbers. We stand as one against all people and political systems that opposes the order of God. We are Christians. We are everywhere and we will stand watch for each other and for God's truth!
Pray for Peace for we have ambassadors of God strewn amongst all nations, many of which are living in zones of conflict. Pray for the injured and those who are displaced. Keep them all in your prayers. For we know no border save one, Our Lord Jesus.
We are Christians!

Jesus does not represent a political party, He represent your well-being and your salvation. I pray that Christians would rise up and take their places.

I am Christian. My nationality knows no border. I am one of many ambassadors of Divine Love and Peace. I am a Christian first and I will labour in holy love for you, no matter what country you may reside. I will pray for your well-being. We are closer then our legiance to our repective nations. We are Christians. We can be found through out the earth nations in great or very few numbers. We stand as one against all people and political systems that opposes the order of God. We are Christians. We are everywhere and we will stand watch for each other and for God's truth!
Pray for Peace for we have ambassadors of God strewn amongst all nations, many of which are living in zones of conflict. Pray for the injured and those who are displaced. Keep them all in your prayers. For we know no border save one, Our Lord Jesus.
We are Christians!

Jesus does not represent a political party, He represent your well-being and your salvation. I pray that Christians would rise up and take their places.
Thank You For Sharing!!!

Did Jesus ever criticize the Roman rule in Israel? Did He ever sugest to join any political party or join Barrabas to free Israel from Roman rule? He clearly said to Pilate. My kingdom is not of this world, if it were, then my servants would fight to prevent my arrest. John 18.36 Let us all follow Jesus example. Pray for lost souls of the world. Specially in a country where we live. Be a light that shines. Jesus want us all in heaven. We are strangers and sujourners on earth. Our real home in in glory. Let us all look up and see wonderful things shall happen when we depart planet earth.

Similar Requests

prayers for Nigeria -Download the Prayer Force Alert April 1-7 | Please protect every Christian across the country. Lord, as so many innocent lives have been taken, we humbly ask You to be the refuge of Your people. Place a hedge of protection over them. “...He is my refuge and my fortress, my...
Replies
Views
UNIVERSAL HOLY FERVANT PRAYER REQUEST: Please protect aldean from all evils and evildoers everywhere88 inhnhbhlgj Oh holy name and holy blood of holy Lord God Jesus! BY FAITH, WE DECREE, FERVENTLY, Dear holy Heavenly Abba Father Lord God Jesus, by fervent faith, in the holy name and holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom