There is a sudden raise in my ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His ever-present care in the days ahead. May He bless you, and keep you as you lean on Him day by day.
 
There is a sudden raise in my sugar levels..I am a hypothyroid patient. Please pray as I am going to do my tests tomorrow
I have prayed for you to be healed in Jesus Name amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God this is a special prayer for the little people and baby in my life. ### ### ### and ### ### ### keep them in your arms Father. Keep ### mind strong and ### healthy. Anyone that comes near them will come in love and safety. Please keep ### ### ###. I pray that he is safe, healthy and strong...
Replies
10
Views
120
My partners dad (technically step dad but he raised him) died the day after my baby was born. We lived with him for 2 years. Now everything is up to probate court. His wife, who abandoned the marriage in 2016, is fighting for the property and everything. The lawyer said he thinks the judge is...
Replies
11
Views
253
Theres been a sudden change with who manages my rental property and its made me feel anxious. Please join me in lifting my and your worries with the Lord. Please pray that I can continue to live peacefully and comfortably in this flat that I've worked hard for.
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,878
Members
651,039
Latest member
Whdaetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom