There is a lady named ### already has health ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
There is a lady named ### already has health issues just found out she has cancer in both breasts. She looses her health insurance in ### days and is all alone and lives too far for us to help. Please pray for healing and peace and provision.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My older sister already has breast cancer now they want to test her bone marrow for leukemia. Please help me pray that nothing bad can be found this time around. She has ### young kids. Please pray that everything goes well.
Replies
10
Views
454
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! This morning in Alaska it was -11°F. In just a few moments, I will spend approximately 30 minutes reading the psalms. I have my coffee and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I read the Psalms at least once a month and sometimes twice. It’s like a...
Replies
8
Views
362
Prayer Request between a lady named ### and me (###) to where we can come together in Unity again and Reconciliation and have the chance to so life again to where there can be a second chance at love and possible Marriage. Right now ### isn't speaking to me and it's out of my control to where I...
Replies
4
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom