There ### hours available but ### won't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I FIND MYSELF A GREAT FINE ASS GUY THAT I DONT COME IN #30 I COME IN FIRST HE DROPS ALL HE STUPID BAG HOES BROADS FOR ME GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME IN SECRET FOR SUNDAY FOR MYSELF...
Replies
10
Views
163
Good evening, prayer request members, my name is ### and I just want to say thank you for all the prayers given to me and ### today, I’m so grateful that he was released from the police department today. But let me tell you how when ### got released from the precinct that is not that far away...
Replies
6
Views
280
Pray ### hours are available and they get no one. I pray I can ### again Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Pray ### ask me if I want the hours.
Replies
11
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom