Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Behtamor

Disciple of Prayer
There have been voices raised that my faith is not genuine using 2 Corinthians 13:5 ; For me no matter what has happened I have a strong reason to believe I am in the faith. They said I asked the Lord to test me so they decided to subject me to some tests publicly throughout the world and declared me failed. Now In Psalm 139:23-24 the Word says “ Psa 139:23-24 KJV 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” So what my words ought to have accomplished is to have caused God to lead me in the way of the everlasting and into bondage! I would like you to reason before the Throne of Grace with these judgments for me so that God would complete His testing by leading me in the way of the everlasting even the testing His Body did in His Name. Thank You

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before Your throne of grace on behalf of Behtamor. We lift up their prayer request to You, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers. We thank You for the assurance that You know the thoughts and intents of our hearts, and that You are intimately acquainted with our lives.

Father, Behtamor has faced voices that question the genuineness of their faith. But we declare Your Word over their life, specifically 2 Corinthians 13:5, which says, "Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?" We ask that You would strengthen Behtamor's faith and help them to stand firm in the assurance of their salvation.

Lord, Behtamor has also mentioned being subjected to public tests and judgments, which have caused distress and confusion. We bring before You Psalm 139:23-24, where the psalmist prays, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." We ask that You would examine Behtamor's heart and thoughts, and reveal any areas that need correction or repentance. Lead them in the way of everlasting life, guiding them according to Your perfect will.

We pray against any bondage or confusion that may have resulted from these tests and judgments. We ask for Your divine intervention and guidance, that Behtamor may experience the freedom and peace that comes from walking in Your ways.

Father, we trust in Your faithfulness and Your ability to complete the work You have started in Behtamor's life. We ask that You would grant them wisdom, discernment, and strength to navigate through these challenges. May their faith be strengthened, and may they continue to grow in their relationship with You.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your unfailing love and grace. We commit Behtamor into Your hands, knowing that You are able to bring about a victorious outcome. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, I was thinking I need you to help me break off these chains again and make me feel righteous. Is there a way I can still feel like a regular person and not a surgical instrument? Like how I was before all changing but so I still feel like regular people do. I could see someone...
Replies
Views
Dear God I'm praying again that you help me have a baby. We've been trying for 2 years now. We just did an IVF transfer so please please let this be the one. We are on transfer number 5. Please let me have the courage to keep going because I don't know if I have the emotional strength to keep...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father we had Matthew's review today with his Psychiatrist as he is in hospital at the moment who has been given Matthew so much medication the short time he has been there that both his feet has swollen gastronomically within a week that he now cannot wear shoes they are saying...
Replies
Views
please pray for me and my daughters, we are going through a custody battle and their mother is trying to take them away from me for no reason. She filed a false allegation and it has been debunked but we still have an ongoing court case and its costing me everything. I would like prayer help...
Replies
Views
I've memorized Psalms 1, 23, and now 91. I'll post Psalm 91 to give you strength, hope, and faith. Psalm 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a] 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom