There are times I post here, usually ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know I post here almost every day but these prayers do help me. Please let me have a good day today. Let me have space to set up. Let me have strength and energy to get through the day. Lastly please let the day pass by quickly.
Replies
7
Views
274
how many times I prayed. How many times I posted my prayer here. Still now there is no result 😭😭😭. Tomorrow I will go to her place. I don't know if I can see her. Where is my girlfriend. She is my heart 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️.. We deeply love. I will go there tomorrow. God.. Please.. Show me her...
Replies
8
Views
137
“I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only impressions I had growing up were of insulting caricatures in entertainment. There was one instance where I saw a trans person on TV who was a real person when I was in middle school and probably 12...
Replies
8
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom