There are several fishermen in their boats ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was ### years old, I left school because I wanted to go home, and I got lost. When I realized I had taken the wrong path and was lost, it was an indescribable feeling, but it's the same feeling I'm having today. I'm realizing I'm in a situation where I'm lost. I don't know where to go, I...
Replies
7
Views
178
I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
279
Dear Father, strengthen the bonds, Naval and Airforce abilities between the U.S., The Philippines, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, MALAYSIA AND NEW ZEALAND. Calm down the aggression of China and let them be content with what they have (1 Tim 6:6). Thank you for the Joint U.S. - Philippine...
Replies
9
Views
522
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom