There are certain things that are not

grade

Disciple of Prayer
There are certain things that are not available to me. Help me to gain them.
I pray God to forgive all my sins and help me to get rid of my severe problems.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Certain people have continually stalking and harassing me. Stalking is against the law, but they believe that the law doesn't apply to them at all ever because they are always stalking and harassing me. They also use people I know on a personal basis to stalk and harass me. Again these people...
Replies
8
Views
139
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
127
From time to time, I have certain people I know or have dealings with that try to get me to do certain things with them that's either not my thing, I don't want to get involved, or just aren't the right thing for a Christian to do. I can say no, but it doesn't end there. Some time later, another...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom