We want to thank you for sharing your heart and allowing us the privilege to stand with you in prayer during this time. It’s clear how deeply you desire healing from anxiety, and we’ve been lifting you up, asking the Lord to guide every step of this journey.

We’ve prayed specifically that God would surround you with His peace as you prepare for therapy, and that He would place His wisdom in the heart of your therapist—even if they don’t share your faith. We’ve asked Him to use this process to bring clarity, comfort, and tools that align with His truth, so that you may experience His healing in both mind and spirit.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—whether through a sense of calm, a breakthrough in understanding, or even the assurance that this path is the right one—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God is moving can encourage others who may be facing similar struggles.

If you’re still waiting for that confirmation or breakthrough, please know we’re not finished praying. We’d be honored to continue lifting you up, asking the Father to meet you in this season with His grace and provision. You’re not alone in this, and we believe He is working even when we can’t yet see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you seek Him, and may He fill you with hope and strength each day. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers as I have an appointment with my psychiatrist ### at ### on ###. It's to discuss the medication that he increased . I have been referred for cognitive behaviour therapy and am waiting to see a care Co- ordinator who will be working with my psychiatrist.
Replies
10
Views
145
I would really appreciate your prayers. My last appointment with my psychiatrist was cancelled. I am also on a waiting list for a care coordinator. Also I am on a waiting list for cognitive behaviour therapy. I would like appointments for each of these requests to come through swiftly.
Replies
7
Views
112
I've had my appointment with ### from the mental health team and it went really well. The psychiatrist is going to increase my medication. He is referring me for cognitive behaviour therapy. And I am going to be given a care Co ordinator. Somebody who will oversee my care and whom will see me...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom