Then you will call on me and come and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. — Jeremiah 29:12-13 (NIV)

Lord I call on you and pray to you. I know you will listen to me and I can find you. Dear lord lay me on her heart, mind, soul, heart all day and night and allow her ego to be released and allow her to realize her love and allow her to contact me. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm not popular on social media or known by anyone on social media. There's no drama with anyone on social media, and I've never had arguments on social media with anyone. This miracle woman put my name into August Alsina's mouth and people associated with him who he follows...
Replies
7
Views
191
  • Article Article
Because everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory, God had already purposed to harden my hometown's heart. Yes, this is still my hometown; I can't change that. I did not choose her and, judging from her response to my assignment, she did not choose me...
Replies
0
Views
78
🙏 Home Group Leaders' Pastor ### to Reach Out Possibly Tonight or SOON -- Also Bring EVANGELISTS into her path, Holy Spirit, John 16:8... Please ask for mercy and favor on the call... May she answer it with a humble heart and be willing to listen, forgive, reconcile, reunite and may I literally...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom