Their Is A God

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaj257

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I come to you on my bending knees lord I pray that my situation be better than what it was today lord I thank you for place food on our table and clothes on our back lord we couldn't have ask for much thank you for the wake up call it could have been other people that didn't make it to see today but you manage for me and my kids to see another day and we thank you for that lord I pray for myself as well as my kids and everyone else that follow behinds us for prayer I come to you to ask you for guidance and strength as I take the stand to raise my kids by myself lord just give me the faith that I can do it lord I'm not looking for nothing in return because you didn't have to do the things you did they say never to question God for his work and lord I'm not here to question you for the work you have done but to rejoice in your name AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
211
God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
109
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom