The Wisdom of Respect

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Titus 3:1-3

Dear Father,
Help me to have respect for rulers and authorities, to be submissive and obedient.
Help me to be ready for any honest work, and to speak evil of no one.
Help me to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy to every one.
Help me not to be foolish, disobedient, or led astray. Help me not to be a slave to various passions and pleasures, or to pass my days in malice or envy, hating others or being hated by them.
In the name of Jesus, the all-wise and blessed Savior. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2021 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is also available as a book.
x72K49dTyZs

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
But Jesus said [to the apostles], "You feed [the crowd]." "With what?" they asked. "We'd have to work for months to earn enough money to buy food for all these people!" "How much bread do you have?" he asked. "Go and find out." They came back and reported, "We have five loaves of bread and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Late in the afternoon [when Jesus was teaching a huge crowd,] his disciples came to him and said, "This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away so they can go to the nearby farms and villages and buy something to eat." —Mark 6:35-36 NLT Key Thought At first...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn't let anyone go with him [to Jairus' house] except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James). —Mark 5:37 NLT Key Thought Jesus worked to grow people at all different levels of relationship and maturity. He invested especially in three apostles who...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Holding [the dead girl's] hand, [Jesus] said to her, "Talitha koum," which means "Little girl, get up!" And the girl, who was twelve years old, immediately stood up and walked around! [The girl's parents and the three disciples] were overwhelmed and totally amazed. Jesus gave them strict orders...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Jesus cast the evil spirits out of the man and into the pigs,] those who had seen what happened told the others about the demon-possessed man and the pigs. And the crowd began pleading with Jesus to go away and leave them alone. —Mark 5:16-17 NLT Key Thought Most folks are afraid of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom