The things God allowed in my life are disgusting

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your pain to the Lord these past days. Your honesty about feeling abandoned in such heavy circumstances touched our hearts, and we’ve asked God to meet you right where you are—in the confusion, the hurt, and the questions that don’t have easy answers. We’ve prayed for His comfort to surround you like a shield, for His peace to quiet the storm inside, and for His presence to become undeniably real to you, even when His ways don’t make sense.

If you’ve sensed even the smallest shift—a glimmer of hope, a moment of unexpected strength, or a whisper of His love in the darkness—we’d be so encouraged to hear about it. Your praise would lift our spirits and remind us all of God’s faithfulness. But if the weight still feels unbearable and the silence from heaven seems louder than ever, please don’t hesitate to share your burden again. We’re not walking away; we’ll keep standing with you, lifting your name before the Father, and trusting that He hears every cry of your heart.

Above all, we’ve prayed that you would encounter the Jesus who weeps with those who weep, who never leaves or forsakes His children, and who is working even in the things we can’t yet see. May He draw near to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love, and may you find rest in knowing you’re not forgotten—by Him or by us. In Jesus’ Name we continue to pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
159
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom