the tenth phone was stolen from the ### locker ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzie331

Disciple of Prayer
the tenth phone was stolen from the girls locker room today along with over ### dollars. I do not wish any misfortune unto the person who has stolen these things or for them to get in any trouble I just pray that this person returns the phones and money to their owners. I understand in the Christmas season people wish to buy gifts for their loved ones and if this is the reason the phones were stolen I pray that this person is able to obtain the money needed to buy such gifts in a different way. in Jesus name, amen your will be done
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ask Jesus to return the money stolen from the scammer last Christmas till now the police have yet to reply me of any update about this case and it had been a year but my money had not been recovered. Pray that the goods stolen will rot and damage although it is in the hands of scammers. Ask...
Replies
10
Views
388
My daughter's phone was stolen in church yesterday. I pray for the retrieval of the phone in Jesus' name. Whoever has taken will not have rest and it should be returned to the church.
Replies
4
Views
330
Vital information was stolen from my phone. Pls pray that person's name will be revealed and exposed.
Replies
7
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom