the roads are bad here this evening and my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flora

Beloved of All
the roads are bad here this evening and my daughter is working a second job which is an hour away from here please pray that ### makes it home safely tonight and for all that is raveling on these roads tonight thank you and God Bless
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! So much chaos in the world. I’m so saddened about the little baby that was shot and killed in New York. I’m sad about the downed pilots today in Iran. I’m sad about the war in Iran, etc. etc. even so,, Lord Jesus. In the summer of 2022, my wife left me...
Replies
10
Views
269
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I really need your prayers. I have been sick now for over a week. Very sick. It’s like the flu or a really bad cold, but it just won’t go away. Also… In August 2022, my wife really hurt me. Our job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter were going...
Replies
9
Views
223
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE URGENTLY TODAY FROM MYSTEPFATHER ### ISNT RICH OVER ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OR SATAN GOVERNMENT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVEMORE..DROP ALL NEGATIVE WORDS FROM MY STEPFATHER ### SATAN GOVERNMENT THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom