N
Needprayerhelp
Guest
I would like to thank everyone who continues to intercede on behalf of my wife and I - 1st Samuel 12:23, Esther 4:16, Isaiah 59:15-16, Ezekiel 22:30 as intercession for others is what we as Believers in The Lord Jesus Christ are to do. We still require many prayers to heal our marriage and stop the court situation so our marriage will heal. I am asking that anyone who received this pray specifically for this, as the court date is February 14th, 2013 and this could definitely if it is removed change the course of our marriage for the good.
I personally am holding Our God to His Biblical promises from The Word of God on deliverance for myself as a Christian from Psalms 34 and Isaiah 41:10-13 plus His promises from Proverbs 18:22 and 19:14 in regards to my wife and His favor. Our God answers prayer Jeremiah 33:2-3.
I thank you ahead of time for the continuous prayers of intercession in this area, I would ask you to mark this prayer down and daily pray for the court situation to stop ASAP.
I thank you in Jesus Christ's Name
###
I personally am holding Our God to His Biblical promises from The Word of God on deliverance for myself as a Christian from Psalms 34 and Isaiah 41:10-13 plus His promises from Proverbs 18:22 and 19:14 in regards to my wife and His favor. Our God answers prayer Jeremiah 33:2-3.
I thank you ahead of time for the continuous prayers of intercession in this area, I would ask you to mark this prayer down and daily pray for the court situation to stop ASAP.
I thank you in Jesus Christ's Name
###
