The problem that brought me to write ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Certainly! Here are some tips to help you prepare and perform well in your exams: 1. **Create a Study Schedule**: Plan your study time in advance. Allocate specific hours each day for each subject, ensuring you cover all topics before the exam. 2. **Understand the Exam Format**: Familiarize...
Replies
12
Views
210
Oh lord please help me to write my exam on Monday and Wednesday as prcc, and science and society exam give me the strength and knowledge and give me the guidance bless me god and protect me from all the danger and as I'm not well I'm suffering from severe urine pain I can't control please pray...
Replies
9
Views
164
O God please help me to write my exam well tomorrow with all the strength and knowledge, and I should be healthy. I should be alright soon because I'm suffering from severe urine pain, so please pray that I should be alright and do my exam well. Give me the guidance and protect me from all the...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom