Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
223
Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
151
Please pray with me for swift and positive responses concerning the job opportunities and assessments I am currently awaiting. I have already passed the interviews, and I am now waiting for the outcome of the transcript quiz, other tests/assessments, and the final employment decisions, including...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom