The past 4 months for me has been hell, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
The past 4 months for me has been hell, I have lost close friends and a former boyfriend. Every dude I meet now disappoints me, so I just ask God to please bring my ex boyfriend back to me. Nothing is changing, just suffering for me, I get to see married couples, couples that were happy, for the life of me I can't figure out why this happened to me. I did nothing wrong.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Certainly! Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will ensure that "God" remains first in the text while redacting any sensitive information.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam placing this request for the past ### months. My son in law unable to go to ### due to non requirements of his project. Pray for us, to get requirement in ### at an early date.
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Life has been Hell every day for ### years. I have no friends, I'm ill so I can't work. I'm always alone and I just can't take it anymore. I wish I was never created. I hate myself, I hate my life and I hate this world. Please will you ask God to just delete me from...
Replies
10
Views
220
  • Locked
I truly believe that my life was a mistake and never meant to be, also I curse the day I was born and seriously wonder if I am even part of the human race. I have never belonged anywhere or with anyone. I don't know what it feels like to be loved, or even liked. I was born to a single mom, &...
Replies
9
Views
663
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom