Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our chronic pain treatments will help us but the hand of Jesus coming to all of us will take away any pain we may feel. Pain in the body, pain in the soul, pain of loosing someone dear, pain for not being able to find job.
So many things to worry about. To stay away from pain shift your attention on to something else and let those things that brings pain to your mind stop and read Gods word. I am the One who healeth you.... says the Lord.

I do not know what to do.
When pain comes to my back.
Popping pills helps.
But praying helps more than that.
I am giving my pain to Jesus.
Please, Lord.
Take away my pain.
I have nothing else to loose.
I am sadness, tears and blues.
When pain comes to us.
We have no other way,
But to run to the arms of Jesus.
All bridges had been crossed.
Now we have to jump to deep faith.
In Jesus alone we will find healing,

And peace.

Part of our healing process is sharing with other people who care. Jesus said. I am the One who healeth you.
I am running to the arms or Jesus right now.
Amen

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

Luke 9:11: But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing.

James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Our chronic pain treatments will help us but the hand of Jesus coming to all of us will take away any pain we may feel. Pain in the body, pain in the soul, pain of loosing someone dear, pain for not being able to find job.
So many things to worry about. To stay away from pain shift your attention on to something else and let those things that brings pain to your mind stop and read Gods word. I am the One who healeth you.... says the Lord.

I do not know what to do.
When pain comes to my back.
Popping pills helps.
But praying helps more than that.
I am giving my pain to Jesus.
Please, Lord.
Take away my pain.
I have nothing else to loose.
I am sadness, tears and blues.
When pain comes to us.
We have no other way,
But to run to the arms of Jesus.
All bridges had been crossed.
Now we have to jump to deep faith.
In Jesus alone we will find healing,

And peace.

Part of our healing process is sharing with other people who care. Jesus said. I am the One who healeth you.
I am running to the arms or Jesus right now.
Amen
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus went through a lot of pain on the cross and He was watching everyone and said. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do. O precious Lord, help us to bear the pain of the cross You have given to all of us. Take up your cross and follow Me.... I can hear the sweet sound coming from heaven. Open my heart to love You more, even in the middle of my pain and my sorrow, I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
I have been going through a hard time, lately, satan send a car to hit me and now I am hurt. I want to be faithful and true to Jesus and satan is fighting me so I will miss my way to heaven. Please continue to pray that I will be delivered from all kinds of temptations and evil he is bringing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we age our bones become brittle and tend to break, specially our hip and back pain comes along with other ailments. Our body is not absorbing calcium and phosphate, so this is causing our bones to become weak. Do not lift heavy weights. Do not fall on the sidewalk. Do not bend to low while...
Replies
Views
My body is in so, so much pain!!!! Please, please, please, please pray for my health and finances. Because of very bad health and other complications. I can only work for myself. I am barely surviving and my country's government don't help me at all!! I believe in Jesus and I love HIM . Still my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One wonders how one person can heal millions of people around the world. Jesus did it all the time because His mercy and compassion on lost souls and those who have sickness of any kind were completely healed. He laid His hands on each one of them and cured them. Luke 4.40 Ten lepers came to...
Replies
Views
Why did God create us when there's so much suffering, and so many people including lukewarm Christians like me going to hell as well. What kind of monster even can think of planning and creating a place of eternal torment for what seems on the surface very small matters. Why can't He just punish...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom