*The New Corona Virus

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

• The New Corona Virus has now struck the US on the West Coast. It is spreading like wildfire accross the world. I strongly suggest masks which are at a virus level of protection now, for everyone. Outside of the US look for : Climax 1730 FFP3 masks, which are made in Barcelona, Spain +34935621311
  • Wash hands after every activity. Do not touch your face, mouth or nose. Avoid hugging or kissing people.
  • We are to be wise, if you fail to protect yourself, know this virus causes extreme breathing problems, pneumonia, sepsis, and death.
  • The young, the elderly, immune compromised will be most affected. Anyone who is asthmatic, COPD, or needs O2, etc. is at higher risk.
  • Consider all doctors offices, hospitals, and emergency rooms to be infected and very dangerous.
  • Activated Charcoal tablets are valuable with viruses. Activated charcoal can kill viruses. (Please see blog post how to kill viruses)
  • Avoid all persons who have been traveling. Avoid public places. Avoid all people from Asian countries. They mostly have blood type B, and may transmit viruses in a different manner than the rest of us who are O, or A blood types. There is a reason SARS, MERS, and now this one have all arisen in an area that is predominantly blood type B. You are hereby warned.
  • All it takes on an airplane is 1 contagious person to affect the entire plane: There is a delay period from exposure until manifestation.
  • YOUR MASK MUST SAY IT PREVENTS VIRUSES!
  • * With my knowledge scientifically: There are no zoonotic dieases from fish themselves. In China they say this came from a Fish market. I say bunk. China has been working strongly in the past year on DNA & RNA cloning, etc. My hypothesis is that something either got out or was let out of a lab, now it is in the wild. What that means: is that now mutations can and will happen. It means that a stronger strain can occur with a higher fatality rate. The Bible tells us to be clean and to be wise. Therefore be wise. Watch the movie Contagion, and prepare now. If this is not the worst one, the worst one may only be down the line. Since there has been so much hashing about the Spanish Flu in the past few months, do not be surprised, rather, prepare as the Bible instructs us to. They never publish anything that later does not happen in a similar way.
  • Blog Post: How to kill a virus: https://www.prayerrequest.com/threads/how-to-kill-a-virus.4298104/
  • If you are a doctor, nurse, or work in these areas, I suggest you use TB protocols for the foreseeable future.
Handwashing Protocols:

Last edited:
I have an update: Apparently China has been hiding the data, but there is someone there in the medical system that has just let out that actually 5,000+ have died. That means the kill rate is probably closer to 70-80% for the Wuhan Corona Virus.

It would be foolish to not prepare as this has no cure- is highly transmissible, and has an extremely high death rate.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us all be in prayer to God almighty to deliver us from the new Covid variant BA.2.86 called Pirola and it is more transmissible with fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. I was having aches all over my body and I was in prayer for deliverance from this variants that is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom