*The New Corona Virus

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

• The New Corona Virus has now struck the US on the West Coast. It is spreading like wildfire accross the world. I strongly suggest masks which are at a virus level of protection now, for everyone. Outside of the US look for : Climax 1730 FFP3 masks, which are made in Barcelona, Spain +34935621311
  • Wash hands after every activity. Do not touch your face, mouth or nose. Avoid hugging or kissing people.
  • We are to be wise, if you fail to protect yourself, know this virus causes extreme breathing problems, pneumonia, sepsis, and death.
  • The young, the elderly, immune compromised will be most affected. Anyone who is asthmatic, COPD, or needs O2, etc. is at higher risk.
  • Consider all doctors offices, hospitals, and emergency rooms to be infected and very dangerous.
  • Activated Charcoal tablets are valuable with viruses. Activated charcoal can kill viruses. (Please see blog post how to kill viruses)
  • Avoid all persons who have been traveling. Avoid public places. Avoid all people from Asian countries. They mostly have blood type B, and may transmit viruses in a different manner than the rest of us who are O, or A blood types. There is a reason SARS, MERS, and now this one have all arisen in an area that is predominantly blood type B. You are hereby warned.
  • All it takes on an airplane is 1 contagious person to affect the entire plane: There is a delay period from exposure until manifestation.
  • YOUR MASK MUST SAY IT PREVENTS VIRUSES!
  • * With my knowledge scientifically: There are no zoonotic dieases from fish themselves. In China they say this came from a Fish market. I say bunk. China has been working strongly in the past year on DNA & RNA cloning, etc. My hypothesis is that something either got out or was let out of a lab, now it is in the wild. What that means: is that now mutations can and will happen. It means that a stronger strain can occur with a higher fatality rate. The Bible tells us to be clean and to be wise. Therefore be wise. Watch the movie Contagion, and prepare now. If this is not the worst one, the worst one may only be down the line. Since there has been so much hashing about the Spanish Flu in the past few months, do not be surprised, rather, prepare as the Bible instructs us to. They never publish anything that later does not happen in a similar way.
  • Blog Post: How to kill a virus: https://www.prayerrequest.com/threads/how-to-kill-a-virus.4298104/
  • If you are a doctor, nurse, or work in these areas, I suggest you use TB protocols for the foreseeable future.
Handwashing Protocols:

Last edited:

• If you have no money, can't find a filter, what can you do? My suggestion: get cotton that is finely put together, alternate layers of activated charcoal with gauze, cotton balls, and again. Your outer layer soak in vinegar. Tie it around your head. This will stop most things from getting close to your mouth or nose.

Next: Military supply stores, camping stores, industrial supply stores and hardware stores often have masks and goggles. Even fishing supply stores. Turn over every stone to get what you need even if your hear things are sold out. You still have options. Even dirt and clay can make a good barrier. You will find a way if you want to.

You could even soak the outer layer of a homemade mask in colloidal silver...

• So, we can reasonable assume a marshal law situation in most areas where the virus breaks out, and all transportation to be stopped. That means no ability to travel or buy things. Being in any public group or area is also a bad idea, based on transmittal, and the mess I see in the hospitals in China.

All supplies in the markets were wiped out in China in the videos as well. That means prepare now with everything you can. I am also warning you all so you are as a group more prepared than the others out there in the world.

If you need medicine, get more now, As an example.

If it blows up as big as it is in China, expect you need 2 months of food, medicine and water at a minimum.

Do not expect people to be kind, nice, or normal. Expect anything.

Lastly I will say, they are working on a "vaccine", expect this might be forced, and may include some sort of microchip tagging. (My guess)

There are reports of this being passed casually as well. Avoid all close contact. Avoid all body products. Don't eat out, and wash all fresh food in a soap, water and bleach solution. Do not let anyone in your home that is not masked and gloved. Wash all surfaces with a chlorine solution often.

• Based on the #'s they are putting out right now- that I do not believe because I have seen multiple people dropping dead in the streets in China, I have an estimated virus kill rate of 33%. I expect it is closer to 50% or higher in reality, because why would they shutdown 20 cities unless it is?
  • I tell you again to repent with you whole heart and soul, to do what Jesus said to do with whatever time we all have left.

I honestly don't get it. Are we not the Righteousness of God in Christ? Can we not claim that no sickness is allowed in or near our dwelling places?

Well I am the Righteousness of God in Christ! No weapon formed against me can prosper in Jesus! No sickness is allowed in or near my dwelling place in and through Christ Jesus! Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
I Wish To Make A Request From God As Firstborn, I Have Seen The Evil That Men Do Under The Sun. God Keeps The Bible Updated By All The Firstborn Because They Belong To Him Whether You Like It Or Not & Keeps You In Check With The Furnace Of Affliction As You Did With Moses & Abraham & Me Also. To...
Replies
Views
“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
Views
**********PRAISE REPORT********* Today I received some lab work results and they were great. It’s the first positive sign. I’ve been able to see you lately and although it might seem like a small thing to some it’s a big thing for me who is suffering from progressive MS as well as recovering...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom