The management company and the Hoa refuse ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
The management company and the Hoa refuse to do anything about unit ### because they’re on the board. Please provide us with justice when we take them to court. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to guide you and bless your petition. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
God bless you. I prayed in agreement for & with you & for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know, love, and obey You; and make You known. Bless us with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. May we love what You love, hate what You hate, and live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Fear Not-God Got You
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
98
Pray for peace in the chaotic company ### in ###. Pray for God to to humble the ### manager's ###, ### and ###. Pray for the ### Supervisors to be humbled like ### who is annoying, dishonest and spiteful in ###. Pray for God to put the mean troublesome ### staff and keep only the good positive...
Replies
10
Views
164
Pray for peace at ### Security company located in ### ### among the misinformed poorly trained troublesome staff or managers in April 2026. Pray for the ### Security company Security Guards like ### and ### to stop wrongfully stalking and slandering lies about their innocent coworkers "sleeping...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom