The Man I Thought Love Me Just Use Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice2009

Prayer Partner
Please help me to overcome these disappointments; I need prayers. Please Jehovah my Lord in Jesus Christ, don't let this problem be a fact in my life. I thought he was the man Lord Jehovah had chosen for me. I really have put my whole heart on him for the past 7 years and helped him in everything as I had thought he would consider asking for my hand in marriage. I pray to you in Jesus Christ's name to heal my broken heart and send me the man who will love me honestly and is God-fearing, who will pray with me and love me as I am and my 2 kids. I thank Jehovah my Lord in Jesus Christ's name for hearing out my plea and delivering me from all these problems. My other problem is I am possessed by a spiritual husband, and every now and then in my dreams, I am having sex with an unknown woman. It hurts me a lot as my whole life at work and in society is just hurtful. I have been working for the past 12 years but was never promoted. I have faith and I believe with the living God I serve, my life will be delivered, and I will be blessed in everything, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Please help me and counsel my broken soul. AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Just trust God to take you through. I have had a similar experience.

In 2009 I got reacquainted with a guy that I had loved. He was my first love. We both Christians but he chose someone else over me. Years went by - 16-17 years and we met at a funeral. We began talking again and the friendship was renewed. We set the date to be married and when I was waiting for him, he was having the time of his life withdrawing my money from my salary account. At first I felt numb and this went on for about one year and then the Lord took me out of it. The Lord told me that it was His will but it was not the season.

Just trust God to see you through. Look at it as an experience to make you a better person and to draw you closer to God.

I had pledged to God that He alone would be my husband and that's about the time I met my fiancé. He is a wonderful man, god-fearing, loving and kind. He guides me in the Word of God and in my daily life too. I could have asked for better. Believe God for who He is... our Creator... Our lover... Our Father... our friend... Our provider and that no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly. That man was not right for you just like how the guy who was my first love was not right. There are issues and warning signs take note and pray, pray pray. God will take you through.

Last night my beau (that's what I call him) told me, oh it was today, that he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from God. He said that not all women are wives and in the same way not all men who come into our lives are husbands. I found that out. Cry if you have to but through it all seek to thank God for taking you out because you never know what could have happened to you in that marriage. But GOD KNOWS! Take your time and heal while trusting God to wipe those tears from your eyes.

I have never been married and yet I know am a good thing. You are a good thing and when the right person comes along God will let you know. Just let the principles of the Word of God guide you and live by it. Sister God took me through and He will take you through. If you have any questions just email me and remember I am here for you. God Bless you richly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
553
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
9
Views
399
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
9
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom