'The Magnet of Grace' - Mark 1:32-33

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

That evening after sunset, many sick and demon-possessed people were brought to Jesus. The whole town gathered at the door to watch.

Mark 1:32-33 NLT

Key Thought

When people saw the power of Jesus to change a person's life, they were drawn to him. As believers whose lives have been touched by Jesus, the power of Jesus in our lives is just as powerful. People can be drawn to the grace of our Lord when they see his power at work transforming us. He asks us to be ready to share the hope that he has given us through his power in our lives and to live in a way consistent with his character and grace. Let's display and proclaim what his power has done for us so that others will be drawn to him.

Today's Prayer

O LORD God, my Abba Father, let the power, grace, and beauty of Jesus be seen in my life so that others can come to know him. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings

Ⓒ 1996-2020 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
qiF9la3zCsc

Continue reading...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
That evening after sunset, many sick and demon-possessed people were brought to Jesus. The whole town gathered at the door to watch. —Mark 1:32-33 NLT Key Thought When people saw the power of Jesus to change a person's life, they were drawn to him. As believers whose lives have been touched...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus went into the synagogue again and noticed a man with a deformed hand. —Mark 3:1 NLT Key Thought Jesus touched many people with his compassion, care, healing, comfort, and teaching. How did he reach so many people? Some came to him for healing because they had heard of his power over...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once when John's disciples and the Pharisees were fasting, some people came to Jesus and asked, "Why don't your disciples fast like John's disciples and the Pharisees do?" —Mark 2:18 NLT Key Thought As today's passage, the preceding verses, and verses later in the chapter [1] indicate, Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John announced: "Someone is coming soon who is greater than I am... I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit!" —Mark 1:7-8 NLT Key Thought Jesus has the power and authority to send the Spirit and make us new. John could talk about the Holy Spirit and operate by...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So Jesus healed many people who were sick with various diseases, and he cast out many demons. But because the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. —Mark 1:34 NLT Key Thought Jesus' power was not limited. As the Son of God, he had power over all different kinds of diseases...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom