'Praise at Seeing Grace' - Mark 2:12

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And the man [who was healed] jumped up, grabbed his mat, and walked out through the stunned onlookers. They were all amazed and praised God, exclaiming, "We've never seen anything like this before!"

Mark 2:12 NLT

Key Thought​

The lives in which Jesus works bring praise to God. So ... are we allowing Jesus to work in our lives, and are we helping bring others to Jesus so he can work in their lives as well?

Today's Prayer​

Father, use me to open people's hearts to Jesus. In fact, dear Father, please open my heart to allow Jesus to act with complete authority in my life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...

And the man [who was healed] jumped up, grabbed his mat, and walked out through the stunned onlookers. They were all amazed and praised God, exclaiming, "We've never seen anything like this before!"

Key Thought​

The lives in which Jesus works bring praise to God. So ... are we allowing Jesus to work in our lives, and are we helping bring others to Jesus so he can work in their lives as well?

Today's Prayer​

Father, use me to open people's hearts to Jesus. In fact, dear Father, please open my heart to allow Jesus to act with complete authority in my life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...
People need to see the wonders of Gods work in our midst to believe. But those who have not seeing anything, they believe by faith what God is doing around them and start praising the Lord.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Key Thought​

Today's Prayer​

Continue reading...
Obey the voice of the Lord and blessings shall come to you.

Similar Requests

• Article
Then [Jesus] climbed into the boat, and the wind stopped. [The disciples] were totally amazed, for they still didn't understand the significance of the miracle of the loaves. Their hearts were too hard to take it in. —Mark 6:51-52 NLT Key Thought The disciples couldn't get it! Maybe they...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn't let anyone go with him [to Jairus' house] except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James). —Mark 5:37 NLT Key Thought Jesus worked to grow people at all different levels of relationship and maturity. He invested especially in three apostles who...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So the disciples went out, telling everyone they met to repent of their sins and turn to God. And they cast out many demons and healed many sick people, anointing them with olive oil. —Mark 6:12-13 NLT Key Thought The disciples told the message to "everyone they met." They didn't try to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon possessed begged to go with him. But Jesus said, "No, go home to your family, and tell them everything the Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been." So the man started off to visit the Ten Towns of that region and began to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Herod's daughter] hurried back to the king and told him, "I want the head of John the Baptist, right now, on a tray!" Then the king deeply regretted what he had said; but because of the vows he had made in front of his guests, he couldn't refuse her. So he immediately sent an executioner to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom