The Lord's Hand over a conversation with ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Father, you know our needs before we ask~we give you thanks and praise for the blessings you provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, I pray Your blessings and Peace to Guard a conversation I need to have in the coming days with someone. I pray You help me to have a good result. In Jesus Name. amen
May our Father in Heaven guard your tongue, lips and thoughts and give a positive answer. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow, I plan to reach out to the new management company to find out if they were contacted by the agency about my rent arrears financial aid application. I think it's about time to stop speaking through the advocate and fully explain my situation. I'm not sure how the conversation will go or...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please join me in prayers towards my health and my dad's health too, I've been with lack of energy and not strength on my arms this has been during this two years since I had a brain infraction, some days other symptoms appear, you have been praying occasionally for me for other specific...
Replies
5
Views
109
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. I ask You to go before us and make every path straight as we travel to ###. Please grant us a safe, peaceful, and smooth journey, protecting us every step of the way. Lord, I pray that every person we meet and every...
Replies
12
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom