THE LORD WILL MAKE AWAY OUT OF NO WAY!!! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
THE LORD WILL MAKE AWAY OUT OF NO WAY!!! HOLD ON A LITTLE WHILE LONGER......

I am holding on, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God bless you and continue to keep you close in faith. Stay grateful for his love and mercy, unwavering and constant in our lives. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day man of God am confused and anxious, every thing is happening at the same time, Firstly they Posted me to work in another place with a transport fair of ###frs per day which I don’t have, secondly I decided to take a loan from the bank so we can transfer to the same place where my work...
Replies
12
Views
201
Waiting on my taxes, it's taken forever. I hope Satan is not playing games. I am hurting financially; my hours are cut at work. I am part-time instead of full-time. Check on ###, I've been off a lot and not working. I just want to work.
Replies
8
Views
99
prayers seeking God's presence, asking for help to reconnect with my husband (planning dates, talking openly), and requests strength to find joy in your/our faith, while also praying for wisdom to know if changes are needed to deepen intimacy or resolve conflicts. Focus on feeling seen by God...
Replies
6
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom