• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

The Lord Is Amazing

HopesAndDreams

Beloved of All
Yesterday my daughter contacted me! We hadn't been speaking. Our relationship is hard to explain but I am so thankful to Him that I hardly know what to say. This young woman was raised by me for years and she has always meant the world to me. Whatever I have done wrong, I am willing to fix too. The Lord does everything at the most amazing time.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Giselley

Prayer Partner
It amazes me what God can do and is doing today. A baby fall into the lake and someone jumped and save the baby from drowining. What an amazing act of love. Jesus loves us and cares for us. May God be with you and bless you and your family.

Brosten

Prayer Partner
So glad to hear God still speaking to a lot of people today. He will bless, help and heal your life if you just hear Jesus speaking to you and you obey His word.

Muani

Beloved of All
Yesterday my daughter contacted me! We hadn't been speaking. Our relationship is hard to explain but I am so thankful to Him that I hardly know what to say. This young woman was raised by me for years and she has always meant the world to me. Whatever I have done wrong, I am willing to fix too. The Lord does everything at the most amazing time.
Amen in Jesus Name. The following verses blessed me through your post how Amazing God we serve. Praise God.
(Romans 5:1-5.)

Therefore, since we have been justifiedthrough faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name strengthen me and help me to choose Your will, Your way, and Your plans for my life every second of every day of my life. Help me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You so that I will walk in Your perfect peace. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Thank You Jesus! Amen!

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom