The Lord Is Amazing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yesterday my daughter contacted me! We hadn't been speaking. Our relationship is hard to explain but I am so thankful to Him that I hardly know what to say. This young woman was raised by me for years and she has always meant the world to me. Whatever I have done wrong, I am willing to fix too. The Lord does everything at the most amazing time.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yesterday my daughter contacted me! We hadn't been speaking. Our relationship is hard to explain but I am so thankful to Him that I hardly know what to say. This young woman was raised by me for years and she has always meant the world to me. Whatever I have done wrong, I am willing to fix too. The Lord does everything at the most amazing time.
Amen in Jesus Name. The following verses blessed me through your post how Amazing God we serve. Praise God.
(Romans 5:1-5.)

Therefore, since we have been justifiedthrough faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name strengthen me and help me to choose Your will, Your way, and Your plans for my life every second of every day of my life. Help me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You so that I will walk in Your perfect peace. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Thank You Jesus! Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom