The Lord always hear us when we call.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven.

In a world of kindnes to all.
With hearts aligns with Gods heart.
Understanding grows up to heaven.
Wisdom arrives to our mind.
A gentle touch from the Lord.
Will turn our desire to help.
To do the things He loves.
A listening ear.
Will hear words from heaven.
Created a haven of rest.
Where Jesus and others will come.
We shall be filled with His presence.
We will praise His name forever.

Until now, you have not asked anything in My name. Ask and ye shall receive, and your joy will be complete.

John 16.24

He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven.

In a world of kindnes to all.
With hearts aligns with Gods heart.
Understanding grows up to heaven.
Wisdom arrives to our mind.
A gentle touch from the Lord.
Will turn our desire to help.
To do the things He loves.
A listening ear.
Will hear words from heaven.
Created a haven of rest.
Where Jesus and others will come.
We shall be filled with His presence.
We will praise His name forever.

Until now, you have not asked anything in My name. Ask and ye shall receive, and your joy will be complete.
John 16.24
Yes, Jesus is faithful and true to His word. He will come to us and heal us. Please Jesus, heal those who have anorexia nervosa and bulimia. They need You Lord, please come to them and save them and heal them. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom