The invisible world we shall see.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those wonderful promises given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ shall come to pass. One of those are the one He is preparing for us in glory.

I am going to prepare a place for you.... Jesus said.
John 14.3

O world invisible we view Thee.
Just as Jesus promised us.
We long to live with Him.
In His glorious presence there is fullness of joy.

Our only hope in our future is seeing Jesus face to face in glory. Just wait and see, glorious things shall come to pass.

Our God for sure, will comfort us in our tribulations and our pain. We must go through a lot of them because we are not in home yet. Our real home is in glory where Jesus is preparing for us a place where we will live forever. Be thankful, be grateful, Jesus, full of love and compassion for us, will prepare great things for us when we get to heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Those wonderful promises given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ shall come to pass. One of those are the one He is preparing for us in glory.

I am going to prepare a place for you.... Jesus said.
John 14.3

O world invisible we view Thee.
Just as Jesus promised us.
We long to live with Him.
In His glorious presence there is fullness of joy.

Our only hope in our future is seeing Jesus face to face in glory. Just wait and see, glorious things shall come to pass.
I am going to prepare a mansion for you... Jesus promised to all of us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. Let us all wait and see those wonderful place in glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a wonderful time to wait for our dear Savior and Lord return to earth in majesty and great glory. When the last trumphet blasts and the Lord returns for those who belong to HIm, In that moment, all believers in Gods promises of the second coming of the Lord, The living and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom