The History Of My Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary (due to privacy): The narrative describes a series of personal and professional challenges faced by an individual, including a transition from working in a home maintenance business to various roles, including a dispatcher and executive director in child protection. The story involves complex family dynamics, including issues with a stepson and a husband's infidelity, as well as emotional struggles and spiritual reflections. The individual experiences significant stress and emotional turmoil, leading to a period of introspection and eventual spiritual healing. The narrative also touches on themes of forgiveness, personal growth, and the impact of community and church relationships.
 
Months went by, and at the time of the incident, my husband blamed himself for everything and said he knew he should have never gone back to the band and playing, that it was one of the biggest causes of his fall. That if he had not put himself out there for her to come at that night, she probably would have never even come to his mind that day. He vowed he would never play in the band again.

But, months later, with his son pushing him again, and him being away from God, he went back to it with a new band that he formed, his son now in the band. This began to create walls between us again, of course. There was tension in the house, his playing again and dragging his son into it again, and his son becoming more and more defiant and out of control all this time. One day we got in an argument and we were in the bedroom fighting. Suddenly my daughter threw open the door and began screaming for me to stop fighting with him, to not take his crap and just throw him out because he was a liar and a cheat, that Holly was not the first, and she blasted out that he had cheated also with his best friend and fellow band members daughter. A girl that I practically raised. And she also yelled that he got her pregnant and she now has a three-year-old son by him. He went into a rage and called her a liar. They were screaming at each other and I was just standing there stunned again. I finally took control and told him that God was listening to him and before God he needed to answer the question, was this true. He dropped down in a chair in the living room and slumped his head and nodded yes. He then told me that back before we moved, when I was working at the real estate company, he felt neglected. That one night he went to work driving the cab and she had called for a cab to the motel she was partying in. That she got in and then immediately began coming on to him. He said that he found himself pulled over on a back road and in the back seat with her before he even knew it. That it was just a one-time thing, and he was shocked at what he had done, knew immediately that he had just ruined his marriage. He said he never saw her again after that, but that one day her dad came to him and informed him that she had his child, was angry with him of course. He said he knew the child was not his, that she was sleeping with many people at the time, including the other guitarist in the band who was at this time dead from an overdose. That she was also married to a military guy and living with another guy while he was overseas, so what were the chances that this kid was his, that this part was a lie. But he was not as humble about what he had done this time. Once again I didn't know what to do, and everything in me just wanted out of the marriage to be honest. This was the limit for me. I had cried myself to sleep for years now wanting a child with my husband and unable to have one, that another woman had conceived his child in adultery was too much to bear. I was not dealing with this. But it did not take any time at all for God to grab ahold of me and He said clearly to me that I had to forgive him for this, that this had happened before the Holly affair and that He knew about it then but told me to put my rings on and forgive and heal my marriage. That when He told me that, He included this other indiscretion in that forgiveness, because He knew about it even when I did not. So His direction to me of then still held firm now, otherwise He would have directed me differently then. But this time I was angry. I responded to God that I would do as He directed, but if this child was my husband's, I would not stay with him, that was more than I could bear. That I would not seek the answer to that and would just wait for Him to reveal that Himself, but if it turned out to be his child, that I quit. I was very much kicking myself for taking the blame for the other. Here I was beating myself up and taking all the blame for his other affair when the whole time he knew that it was not the first time. The first time I had done nothing wrong, I was a good wife to him and there was no excuse for what he did except blatant cheating on his part. I did what God told me to do, but I cannot say I was happy about it. Things were different now for me.

We continued to grow apart in every way. I did not know him anymore, he was a stranger to me. He became so evil. You could not talk to him about God, it would send him into a rage. He would hole up day and night when home in the back studio, even sleeping there at night. He put a padlock on the door and would not let anyone in but his son. They holed up in there together, both of them growing more evil by the day. It was ice cold in this house and two enemy camps formed, me and mine against him and his. Him and his son would intentionally do things to my son to hurt his feelings. We were severely struggling financially, he totally stopped helping me pay the bills or doing anything a husband would normally do around the house. There were many days that my son and I had nothing to eat and they would flaunt in front of us that they were going out to eat. They were just intentionally evil. He got worse and worse. He became violent, even towards his son, often losing his temper and beating him. He would destroy things in rages. He began losing serious weight and his skin turned ashen, and he developed this horrible odor about him. I smelled just like decayed human flesh. It was sickly sweet and repulsive and showering did not help, it was always wafting around him. His friends began asking me in private what the smell was on him, and I had no answers. Many tried to convince me that he must be cooking meth in his studio room, the reason he had changed so much and was locking the room and holing himself up in there, but I knew better. I even at one point approached him and asked him to go get checked out, that maybe he had diabetes, which I knew could cause the breath to have a sweet odor. But he said nothing was wrong with him coldly and went on. His friends would come over and he would gather them in that back room with the door closed. He and his son would make a big scene about playing these games they had back there in front of my son and telling him he was not invited. They were downright cruel to us. His son would just barge into my son's room and jerk his TV out of the socket, saying he was taking it, that he lived in this house too and everything in this house was his as well, so he was taking it. My son was much bigger than him and would handle him on these things without my help, but it upset me greatly and I would tell them to stay out of my son's room and away from his things. One day my son ended up beating his son up in the backyard, this after his son tried to hit me. My son just lost it and dragged him out and pounded him good. It was the same day that I got fed up with being locked out of a room in my own house, my husband and stepson, a kid, having the only keys to it. I was the only one paying any bills, and this was enough. I took my stepson's key and entered the room. I found all kinds of porn in there, but that was about all. When Kevin came home needless to say the crap hit the fan, about me entering his private domain and my son beating up his son. He started packing his things and I did not care. He was screaming at me as he loaded his things out of the back room and back porch door into his truck. It was then that I shot back about finding his porn stash and now knowing what he was doing in his locked room, and good riddance to him. This stopped him cold and then he began trying to convince me to let him stay. I told him he needed to go, at least for now. He only went down the road a bit, moved in with another friend of his. He began calling me constantly and asking me to come talk to him. After a few days I agreed to come out and talk to him. He talked his way back in, and went right back to his same ways, but was again sleeping in our bedroom. He continued to worsen, this is when he became a bone yard and his skin turned ashen and the smell, this was in progress when he left that time, and it progressed. He would bolt upright in the middle of the night, shaking his fist in the air and cursing God. It was scary. I found that I could not stay in the room with him, I felt like something was sitting on my chest and suffocating me, it felt evil, the room felt so evil. I began sleeping on the couch.

I went online and began seeking prayer for him and our marriage. I met a Catholic woman and she began talking to me a lot. She emailed me one day and told me that my husband was possessed by demon spirits. Now realize that I was a little ole Baptist girl, a pew warmer only, and what she told me was ludicrous to me. I began picturing Linda Blair in the exorcist and thought this is ridiculous, there are no such thing as demons and people being possessed by demons, that is horror show flair. I even responded to her and said, "What? So now my life has become an exorcist movie or something"? She continued to insist that I listen to what she was telling me and she told me I had to do this and that. I was overwhelmed and very very skeptical, this could not be real in my mind. But over the next week or so, I knew something was wrong. I had begun reading about generational curses, which I could shallow, and I was thinking it is not him, it is me. There is something wrong with me, all the death that followed me all my life, all the tragedies, all the pain and sorrow. Oh...and I forgot to add another trauma above where I typed it out in blue text. I will go back and add it, but I will tell you about here as well. After I divorced my first husband, after Billy died and all that, I used to hang out at the town swimming pool, would take Carey there to play in the baby pool. The carnival was in town and there was this couple and the guy's brother that began coming to the pool every day, as the fairground was just across the street. They started up a conversation with me, and the woman, Charlotte, was very pregnant. Over the course of a week I got to know them somewhat and had sat talking to Charlotte a lot as Carey played in the water in my arms, she was not even one yet, it was July of 75 and she would turn one in August, in just a couple weeks. I found that Charlotte was very depressed and scared. She was due any day and she talked about how she just wanted to go home to Indiana to have her baby, but had no way to get there, that the carnival crew was heading to Florida when they left there. I am a soft heart and I ended up telling her that I would drive her home, that I nothing else I was doing. That Carey and I would take her home to Indiana, stay a couple days and then return home. So when the carnival caravan pulled out, Charlotte remained behind with me, kissing her hubby goodbye. I loaded her up in my car and off we went on our great adventure to Indiana. I had never been out of the state of Missouri, so I saw it as an adventure. My mom was worried sick, but like she said, she could not stop me. She later confessed to me that she did not sleep a wink and cried the whole time I was gone. We arrived safe and sound and it turned out that she lived with two spinster aunts and there was a male cousin there also, a wild-looking guy and a mentally retarded guy named Willie, who was basically their gopher. Things immediately got weird. We had only been there an hour or so and she was asking me to drive her and the aunts out to a cemetery. That was not so strange I guess, but the fact that I was ordered to stay in the car while they went off into this cemetery was. But I just let it go, they seemed nice. It was the next day that Charlotte announced that we were going to a party at a friend's house that night, so I could meet her friends. We arrived at this big mansion and immediately it became apparent that she had a thing going on with this guy that was there. I was surprised, but what could I do. After some time they had went into this big library room and closed the big sliding doors. I kind of wandered around and ended up standing in front of the doors, wondering what to do. I heard them arguing. He was yelling at her telling her that he would not allow her to do this again. She exited soon after and grabbed me and drug me out of there and back home. After a bit the phone rang and it was this guy asking for me. Willie answered the phone and he just handed it to me. This guy told me I had to get out of the house, that I had to get my baby and leave and come meet him. Charlotte went into a rage, saying that he just had the hots for me, taking the phone away and slamming it down. I had no clue what was going on, but I was leaving the next morning anyway and did not want involved. I awoke the next morning to find everything gone, my car, my suitcase, my keys. I asked Charlotte where my things were and she told me to come downstairs, that she wanted to show me something. She put in a video tape showing black satanic rituals, them killing people. She then told me they were satanists and that I was their captive. That they also ran a prostitution ring and that I would be prostituting or they would kill my child. I was then terrified and just clinging to Carey, trying to figure out what to do, how to escape. They had me locked in and under watch every second. That evening I was instructed to make some hotdogs, put them on a plate and follow her cousin, the weirdo, down to the basement. I did what I was told to find a woman naked ankle chained to a metal bed in this dark and dank, wet, basement. She was rail thin and beaten down. The food was for her. She was this cousin's sex slave and I was told she was used to conceive and birth babies for rituals. Another thing Charlotte did, she sat me down in the living room again and put on a reel-to-reel tape recording. Have you ever heard the song Roller Coaster by Ohio Players or something like that. That song was playing, but it was muffled, and there was a woman screaming on the tape, that was the main sound on the tape with this song playing muffled in the background. She told me that this band was recording this song at the fairground, the hotel there, and that they murdered this girl in the next room while they were recording their song, but they were also recording the murder in the room they were in. I know this sounds crazy, but that is what she told me and on this reel-to-reel, this girl was screaming, this recording was in the room with this girl, not that band. To this day I cannot hear that song without freaking out. Anyway, the next day in the afternoon they all left, telling Willie to stay with me and not let me out of his sight. We just sat there in the living room with Carey playing in the floor. After some time Willie started talking, and he kept repeating that he could not let them hurt that baby. With this I started talking to Willie, asking him to let me out. He said he couldn't, that they would hurt him if he did. I told him that I would leave the baby with him, that I was not going anywhere or doing anything to get away, that I just had to get the baby some milk, that he knew I would come right back because I was leaving my baby there with him. He finally agreed and let me out. I ran like the wind for blocks until I came to a small store. I went in and asked them to please let me use the phone. The manager took me to his office and I called my parents collect. I told them what was happening, the address and that I had to get back to Carey, and I hung up and ran back. We sat there in silence for what seemed like forever, but I know it was no time at all, but when you are in that situation, it seems like eternity. Finally the police were banging down the door and barging in, taking Willie into custody and getting me and Carey out. They took me to the police station and I told them all, even about Stevie, the guy and the argument and his calling me telling me to leave the house to meet him. They knew who I was talking about, told me that they knew about the family and the things they were doing, that they were prime suspects in the murders of their own family members, but they never could obtain enough evidence to arrest them. Oh, and they got the woman in the basement out, I did not forget about her and told them immediately she was down there chained up. They knew about their prostitution ring also, but again did not have enough evidence to convict them. After all the interrogation, they took me to a hotel and put me up in a room with a police guard outside the door. That evening, Stevie showed up with one of the officers and they let him inside. He sat with me the rest of the night and told me about his trying to save me from this, but they would have killed him as well, that he was just trying to get me to leave and go. My brother was on the way to retrieve Carey and I, and the next morning he did arrive. Now this is the same brother, my oldest, that went after my husband that night. He is a Navy Seal, spent two tours in Vietnam, one as a POW, and was retained later by the military to go in and bring out the rest of the POWs. He is a black belt in Taekwondo, or however you spell it, a teacher of the art, and a diver for the state. He is one mean machine and that is no joke. He showed up with two guys in tow, his best friend who is equally as mean, and one of my long ex-boyfriends of all people. They were packing and out for blood. I just wanted to go home, but they had different plans. He demanded that I show him the way to their house, and said he was getting all our things back, my car, my keys, my clothes, or people were going to die. Unbelievably they were there, I figured they would be arrested already. He went in like the national guard, wielding guns and making them kneel and cower, commanding them to do this and that. You never seen a weirdo run and bring a car so fast out of a locked garage. After everything was returned, we left and his one friend drove my car home. Stevie called me the next night as I had given him
 
This is the point of my spiritual awakening and the actual leaving of my home church and becoming a member at this deliverance church the Lord led me to. I was finally realizing there that the Holy Spirit was a real entity and about the indwelling of the spirit. For the first time in the twenty years since I had come to Christ, I started growing and it happened rapidly.

I was so busy doing this prayer fast that I literally stopped thinking about my own situation. I was praying for everyone else and God was giving me scriptures and lessons to go with them to email out and post to all participating in the fast. I became consumed in the fire of God and helping others, it was no longer about me and mine, but about Satan and the entire body of Christ. This is when the amazing burning bush manifestations of God began with me. One night I stood on the back glass enclosed porch smoking (yep, still had that habit) while a bad thunderstorm was going on. I had been seeking the filling of the Holy Spirit, praying for it and waiting for it, this for many days. God spoke to me as I stood there and told me to go out into the middle of the back yard. It was storming badly out there, lightning crashing down, not something you would go stand out in a wide open space in the middle of. But God told me to do it, and I guess it was just one of my first tests of just trusting Him. I gladly went. He told me to outstretch my arms and to just worship Him. So there I was standing in the middle of my backyard with lightning striking around me, drenched it was raining so hard, with my arms stretched out to Heaven and praising the Lord. That was when I received the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, He just flooded into me right there in that rainstorm. It was awesome.

Also at this time in my stand, my best friend (whose husband is not Christian and she was a church widow like myself as I used to call it..going to church alone) and I decided to do some church hopping. The deliverance church I was now attending had service on Sunday morning, Monday night (Miracle Mondays) and prayer group on Thursday nights. So basically I had Sunday evenings and Weds. evening open, a time when most churches have services. I could not get enough of God, so it was a great idea that I could be in church twice on Sunday, on Weds and on Thursday as well. She was just searching for a new church to join herself. So we started visiting the different churches. I guess I should explain that I live in a Christian community. It is a small town and pretty much everyone knows everyone, but there is not a single bar, not allowed here, and a church on every corner instead. Our school system still has God in place, all the teachers being church deacons or deacons' wives. We hold Christian sporting events in the school gym and have prayer rallies around the school flag pole, they pray in school still, no crime here...everyone leaves their doors unlocked, no city ordinances to speak of, because everyone respects their neighbor and they were never needed. Sounds like heaven I know, but the downsides are that we are monopolized, one phone company, one cable company, electric company, gas company, internet company (we did not even get internet until '96). There is only one restaurant and now a little drive-in, a Caseys store, and wow! - a general dollar store went in a couple years ago..we are big city now! lol. A library where you do not pay membership and there are no late fees, and to be honest it is the best library I have ever been at. They can get any book I request within days, and my daughter who lives in the big city cannot get the same books. One grocery store and recently one video store, one bank. Small time post office, our mail is even rerouted to the city for sorting. One car dealership, a Christian youth center, and lots of daycares and antique shops, a garden club where every month a residence is awarded a big sign in the yard that says "Yard of the month", and everyone competes. It is Mayberry here and very peaceful. Kids play in the streets without fear, and the town seals off its perimeters to hold festivals, the streets lined with bands and children's bouncy houses, food, games, craft booths. You get the idea. The sidewalks roll up promptly by eight o'clock however, so do not get hungry after that time. lol! Sounds like there would not be many churches to church jump, but like I said, there is a church on every corner, of every denomination, two of each in some cases.

One evening we visited a Pentecostal church that is outside the city limits. As I walked through the front doors, God spoke to me and told me this was home. I just felt enveloped in a warmth and love there. So we both stopped church hopping and I started going to all their evening services as well as the deliverance church services. I quickly made friends, sisters in Christ. I worked as a nurse at the time of this wilderness trip, part-time weekends and it was difficult with having Paige to raise. A couple of sisters at the new church started praying for me a different job or source of income so I did not have to leave Paige. Well, my weekend shift was coming up quick and suddenly I became sicker than I have ever been. I could not stand up without passing out, the room spinning around, weak. I had no idea what was wrong, but I knew I was being afflicted by the enemy. Everything was being afflicted in fact, I had disconnect notices on utilities and car acting up. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to crawl out of bed and get dressed and drive to work. All I can say is God drove me I guess. I walked in and told the very nice Christian weekend supervisor of my physical problems. She could actually see there was a problem, because in an upright position I immediately suffered vertigo and passing out. She sat me down quickly and asked me what was going on. I told her the symptoms and I had no idea. She ordered me to go to the emergency room and told me to call back to her and tell her what is going on. I did what she said, and they could not figure out what was causing this (I knew), and just released me. I called her and she told me to stay home that evening and see how I am the next day and let her know. I was under a lot of financial pressure and could not afford to be missing my only two work days a week. So I just went in, early, to let her know I would be working my shift. She did not say anything to me, was her usual self. But then a couple of my aides came to me and told me she was talking bad about me on the other unit, and said that evening before after sending to ER, she had actually marked me off the schedule as fired, and I was not even on the schedule for that evening. That she decided to have me work it in a fired status just to cover the shift, but that actually I was no longer employed there and they thought I should know this. I immediately called her on the house phone and asked her what was going on, and then she got rude with me and told me to contact the Don on Monday, that was all she was saying. I was not going to abandon my unit, so I finished out the night, and everyone was pretty much appalled at what she had done. The next Monday I went in and searched down the Don. She asked me what is going on, and I said I don't know...you need to tell me. She said that she had absolutely no clue and to just come to her office and she would try to get to the bottom of this. She asked me what happened and I told her, and she was puzzled as well. I ended up telling her to just not worry about it, that I needed to quit working here anyway, it was not working out for me with Paige, and that I just had a feeling because of the craziness of it all, that it was not explainable but that God was in control. When things happen that do not make sense, you can count on it being a spiritual thing. I returned home to find my drug addict daughter and her boyfriend in my house ransacking it. They would go into their families' homes when no one was around and steal everything for drugs, it was a common behavior of theirs. They were all hopped up and crazy acting, refusing to get out, so I had to call the police and have them removed. At this point my head was spinning from it all. Then suddenly the Holy Spirit overcame me and I dropped to the floor in laughing. It was the first time that I experienced joy and laughter in the spirit. I was like this for about three days before it subsided, just overjoyed and could not stop laughing. I had a church service the second night and Pastor called everyone up to the altar and then went down the row and laid hands on our heads, when he placed his hands on my head, he doubled up in laughter too. It was just days later that a book that I had written a year back suddenly went crazy in sales. I mean unbelievable crazy, it was bringing in a $1000 a week and it held its sales for two years running at this range, until people from the UK began bootlegging my work and selling it at very undercut prices. They eventually flooded the market with my own copyright infringed book and there was nothing I could do to stop them, it became impossible to control. The saturation of my book at cheap cheap prices caused all sales to dwindle and come to a halt for all, myself and the thieves. But it became clear that God removed me from my job and then opened up the floodgates of prosperity with my book. I would tease the sisters who were praying about my job and tell them they prayed me into being fired, and we would all laugh.

So anyway, I was hard and furious in this fast God led me out to do. Then one day I was passing by the TV room and something just stopped me in my tracks. Paula White was on and she started saying that by this time tomorrow, God is going to bring you together or something like that. I felt a piercing of the Spirit, quickening it is called, and I knew what she was saying was for me. I had been having problems with my contacts. I had recently gotten a new checkup and prescription and they were not right. I could not see far away, I could not read and I was suffering bad eye strain headaches. I had complained to the eye doc who prescribed them, but he was being ugly and defensive in response, saying he knew what he was doing and not helping me. So not being able to live like this, I decided I just needed to drive back to our old town before we moved here. At this time I had not heard a word from my husband nor seen him since about two days after he left and when he was so cold to me. He worked in the city that was one hour in the opposite direction of where our current home was, so actually two hours from our old place of residence. I had just assumed that he went to stay in the city where he worked, he would not drive two hours one way everyday to work, I knew that. To go back to our old place of residence it was actually a forty-five minute drive for me, but I had a lead foot always, one of my bad habits that has cost me a lot. I have lost my license once and have come one to three points away from losing it again twice now. I am happy to say that currently I have that habit under control..but I am also currently a couple points from suspension, one more ticket and I am toast. My insurance is high as well. But anyway, I made an appointment with my old eye doctor and the next day was the day of that appointment. I drove all the way over there just to be told that the doctor had something come up and had to leave, so all appointments had been canceled. I was very discouraged at this point and decided to just go to the local super Walmart and see if they would help me, because it was my area Walmart, the Lake, that had given me the bad script. Maybe a different doctor under their company would help me, and maybe even for free. So I headed to the super Walmart. The parking lot there is huge, it is one of the biggest Walmarts in the country, I guess because of the military base. I parked out in no man's land and the lot was full, and I looked up to see my husband's van in the facing row about three cars down from me. I panicked. What the heck was he doing here? I started to just bolt, but then God spoke to me and said, "I told you by this time tomorrow", and I checked my watch and sure enough, this time tomorrow was only about 30 minutes away. So I forced myself to go in, but once in I hurriedly rushed to the eye clinic and checked on being seen. They told me they would help me, but I had a thirty-minute wait, Oh Geez! I decided to just hide in the eye clinic, so I took a seat out of view of the main store. Within seconds it seems, my stepson was standing right in front of me and saying hi. It startled me. He said his dad was somewhere in the store, and that I should go find him. I just kind of muttered around and got up and began walking. I was dodging down female product aisles, thinking no way would I run into him there. Then I looked up and he was coming directly at me, locked in his sights. I just kind of stopped and was standing there speechless, but he walked right up and started chatting with me like old friends. He was carrying paint cans and brushes and said that they had moved into his brother's old closed-up rental house and he was trying to fix it up a little bit, and that was why he was at Walmart. He then began asking me more personal questions, like was I seeing anyone, and what had I been doing, etc. I told him no, and how I had been in church most of my days, about the church hopping and finding this great new church and actually attending both churches which pretty much had me in church almost every day, and the fast I was on (not telling him what for however). We began talking about God some, him kind of asking me questions. Then this lady walked up that knew him and was greeting him, and he quickly introduced me as his wife and introduced her as a sister to one of his kids' mothers. I knew her well and had part-time raised this child named Adam. We had him most weekends in the first years of our living together and marriage. I was surprised though that he introduced me almost lovingly as his wife. After she parted, he asked me if he could call me and see me sometime. I told him I guess so, and then it was time for me to get back to my eye appointment, so we parted ways.

I was home only moments when he called and asked me if I would come meet with him at the lake. I did, and he wanted to get intimate, saying how much he missed me. Strange, because we were not intimate forever before he left, and I, like many of you have felt, was very uncomfortable with this. I went ahead and let him be intimate, and we talked a long time about God and things, but he was really off track, but it was hopeful because before you could not even mention God to him. Afterwards I was really yakking hard at God about this intimacy thing, and God spoke to me and told me it was His plan, that I was to submit to my husband as he was still my husband, and it was one of the ways He kept the marriage bed pure while my husband was out in the wilderness, and it lined up with His written word, and He gave me the scripture on it, one that I now give to everyone here when they are asking about it. Well, this became a daily thing after that. He was calling me every day and asking me to come meet with him. By this time I was like seventy some days into the fast, vowing to continue to fast as long as others were fasting, having come into the fast well after it originally started. I think my fast ended right at 72 days. I was also looking pretty good at this point! lol! But he then started asking me to let him come home and I was very hesitant on this knowing that God took him out and God needed to be the one that brought him home, not any decision of mine. So I just kept telling him that God would decide when that would happen. This went on another week or so and finally I agreed to let him come home. He was so excited that day. I arrived to his rental house and his band members were there. He ran out to greet me and rushed me into the house and was lushing all over me in front of them, saying he was so happy to be going home. They left and he loaded up and came home.
 
I had forgotten to tell of another incident prior to him coming home. He called me one night and asked me to come to the rental house. I went, and that was a really bad night. He was very depressed and said that he was going to just kill himself, that he was a horrible person, had messed up his son's life, was not forgivable by God, and some really negative things. I tried to talk to him, and we went back and forth, from lifting up to sinking low again. I just laid there with my hands on him praying my heart out silently. We spent the entire night with him going from laying peacefully to the next minute turning violent and raging, to the depressive stuff and wanting to kill himself, back and forth and all around all night long. It was scary. My morning he was steadily at the point of feeling like there was some hope for him. I also forgot to tell about the cleansing of the house. I started to tell that but got sidetracked. I did everything Brother Frank told me to do while Kevin was out this time. One of those things was to cleanse and bless the house. It was actually the Catholic friend I had met online and the first one to tell me that my husband was possessed, that helped me with this. She sent me a detailed step by step instruction for cleansing and blessing. I did this not long after returning back home myself from the Lord sending me to my parents. The morning after doing this, I left and drove to my parents, about thirty minutes drive. When I pulled into their drive, my mom ran out meeting me and told me I had to go back home, that my son had called hysterical over something that was happening in the house, and he needed me to come back home immediately. She said she was very worried, she had never known Corey to get upset like this, and I didn't either. He was kind of a strong quiet guy. I rushed back home and when I came in he was still very shaken and just rambling excitedly. He kept saying, "It was like something out of the Apocalypse mom, it really was and I know I have never believed in this stuff, but I am now a believer!" After calming him, because I could not see anything apparently wrong when I came in, he told me that after I left he was in the bathroom and all of a sudden millions upon millions of these weird looking winged bugs started coming out of the floor, the bathroom floor, the hallway floor outside the bathroom, coming right up through the floor. He said there was so many that they were like a couple inches thick, a solid blanket of them that ended up covering the bathroom, hallway and dining room floor. That they started in the bath and hall and made their way across the dining room and went out under the dining room side porch door. That it took them about an hour. That they were acting like they were trying to fly but could only sorta hop. He said he captured some of them in a plastic baggie, and he showed them to me. They were actually beautiful bugs. They had real long iridescent wings. The closet thing I have found similar to them was actually a termite..I think a queen termite, but the wings were not this long, and I questioned if they were actually termites. I had the house checked though and no sign of any termites or termite damage, and I showed the man the captured bugs and he said they were not termites and that he did not know what they were actually. I then called my Pastor at the deliverance church and told him what had happened. He said, "Kris, you have been so skeptical about the realness of demonic beings, and I think what happened in your home was demonic beings being driven out from the cleansing and blessing. That God gave a physical manifestation of this event because you have been so skeptical, you needed to see this and realize that this is real, so He is showing you". I can tell you that a couple times since this event I have been working on the ministry, doing a teaching or something important, and out of nowhere I would be plagued with one or two huge horse flies, in my house, right at my computer. One of these times I got so aggravated that I yelled out rebuking the fly and when I did, it dropped instantly from where it was buzzing in my face, dead on my keyboard. As well as more dramatic manifestations that I will try to remember to note further on.

But anyway, he came home and he was not really any better when it came to the Lord, but at least you could say "God" to him at this point. But it was not long at all before he was right back to very bad. The raging, anger, cursing the Lord, the odor, all of it. As I have said, this progressively worsened all throughout this time span of three to four years.

He was still with the band and out playing in clubs. Way back up there...recall that I had quit going because I was just burnt out on it all, but for these past couple years and with the change in me spiritually, I had been refusing because I was actually repulsed at the thought. I could not be around that stuff and wouldn't be. I was even all throughout this time somewhat chastising him for it, saying things like (as he was going out the door to a show), "You off to play in the devil's playground again tonight"? He would get so mad when I would say stuff like that. I was always throwing scriptures at him. I was just very intolerant of sin, to an extreme, as well as ignorance to the word of God. By this time I was already working in the other ministry for the Pastor of that ministry, leading the marriage division of that ministry. It was at this time that God brought me to my knees showing me that I was too spiritually rigid as God put it, that I could never draw anyone to the cross by beating them with the Bible. That I had to give a little, knowing that I was secure in Christ, and now capable of handling sin around me without falling into sin myself. That I was being contentious to my husband. I was shocked, the one thing that I swore on my life that I was not was contentious. But God gave me the clear revelation of my contentiousness. I then would occasionally go out to watch him play, in one of the more family-oriented clubs which was a restaurant with a bar. I still was very very uncomfortable and wanted to spend most of my time in the parking lot at the car, but I made myself sit there for short periods just to show some interest in him and what he was doing. But he was cold to me even there, sometimes making sarcastic remarks that cut me or acting indifferent to me being there, instead of coming off stage directly to me, he would instead go to the bar or to talk to someone else, so I did not do it for very long. He just seemed to be getting worse all the time.

Then one night he did not come home at all from one of these shows. That was not like him, he had never not come home at all, he may have come home and holed up away from me in his private room, but never just not home at all. He showed up early in the morning and said that he was too tired to drive and just stayed at the soundman's house. I was not really buying into this because I knew from the things he had told me, that he would do this stuff and give these kinds of excuses to his ex, Mary. He was actually spending the night with other women he met up with in the club. I let it go though having no proof of anything. A week later, he left to go play in the Devil's Elbow, a place I hated. I decided to go and check out what was going on. I got there to find that no one was there, it was closed and he was nowhere to be found. I have no clue where to even look, so I just went home. I ended up falling asleep and was jolted awake at 6 in the morning by God. He told me to get dressed and drive. He told me to drive to the soundman's house. This was an hour away, but I went. I found Kevin's van there, so I went and knocked on the door. Finally James yelled to come in. This was just a camper trailer by the way, on the river, so standing inside the door I could see directly into the bedroom. James was there with some woman in the bed. I asked him where my husband is and he said he didn't know. I said yes you do know, and you need to tell me where he is, I am not leaving until you do. He then crabbily said that Kevin left with some people, two women. I exited and got in my car, but then that is when the devil got ahold of me for a spell, similar to Clara Harris. I had just had enough, and next thing I knew I had the tire iron out of my trunk and was smashing all the windows out of his van. I got inside and totally destroyed all of the stage equipment, beat it to a pulp with that tire iron. I grabbed the snake box which you could not beat up, and took it with me, intending to pitch it into the river. James meanwhile ran out onto the porch and was screaming for me to stop, and he said if I did not stop he was going to call the cops. I told him to call the cops, what were they going to do, arrest me for destroying my own property as this was communal property and it was half mine. I exhausted myself, doing as much damage as I could, and I then just left. I raced home and proceeded to grab everything he owned, all his clothes, pictures, everything that was his, including two huge stage amps that were stored in the garage, and dragged it all outside where I began smashing what would smash to a pulp, cutting up what would not smash, dowsing it all with charcoal fluid and set it on fire. I must have had superhuman strength because I slung around the huge stage amps like they were nothing, amps that take two men to move. The whole time my son was following me and screaming at me to stop, what was I doing, just stop. But it was all so surreal, it was like inside I was shocked at what I was doing, but I was totally powerless to stop myself. Like I was watching a really horrible movie, but was not actually a part of it and had no control of stopping it. Then I grabbed red spray paint cans and headed for his beloved boat, oh and a knife. I slashed all the tires on his boat trailer and on his band trailer. Then I spray painted all over his boat things like "I hope the whore was worth it!" and "Whoremonger". After that, it was like I was dropped, like something let loose of me and just let me fall away and out of it. I was sitting there dazed and mortified at what I had done. Scared. I held his hatchet in my hand. I was freaked out totally, wondering what the heck had happened, and I ran and called my Pastor hysterical saying I had done something really bad. He got me calmed down enough to share some of what happened, and I told him I was scared, that Kevin was going to kill me, I know it. He just kept telling me it was alright, that enough was enough and anyone who had taken all I had from Kevin would have reacted in the same way, that no one would blame me for what I had done, that he would have probably done the same thing, it was just enough. I hung up from him and then called the police and asked them to come quickly, that I had destroyed everything my husband owns and he was surely on his way by now and would kill me when he sees this, that I needed their help. They got here before he did, thank the Lord, because he was in a rage. He came straight at me like he was going to kill me, and I still had that darn hatchet in my hands, forgot to put it down. I raised it at him and told him that if he came near me I would use it. They grabbed him and he started screaming that I was threatening him with a hatchet and they were grabbing him, what was up with that. They told him that he had to leave the property, or he would be arrested. He was furious, and he asked them if he could leave his boat and trailer and get them later, and they asked me if this was okay and I said no, please remove him and everything else now, do not let him come back here with me alone. So they made him hitch the boat up and abandon the trailer, giving it to me. He was getting ready to pull out when I noticed the title to his boat laying in the bedroom floor, I must have dropped it when I was hauling everything outside from his drawers. I grabbed it and then felt like this was the time right now to confess what had happened with me and his friend. His band was scheduled to play in two weeks for the fall festival, hired by this friend. So I wrote a note on the title envelope confessing my own affair of the heart with Rick, and I yelled at the officer to give this title to his boat to him before he left. When he did, Kevin read it and jumped back out of his van and shoved through the cops making his way to the front door. They were right on his tail and had ahold of his arms, but he was fighting and screaming for me to talk to him, could we just talk. I told him through tears to just leave, there was nothing to talk about. He kept yelling to talk to me and with that my son stepped out and told him to just go. He asked the cops if he could talk to me and I heard them tell him not today, maybe in a few days if she wants to, but right now you are banned from this property and if we find you back here, you will be arrested on the spot.

I was just numb and sat here for a few moments after they all left. I did watch him go, and in after reflection have to say that I have never seen anything as funny as him hauling that boat down the street with flat tires. Here was this boat with all this stuff wrote all over it in bright red spray paint hopping, jumping up in the air and slamming back down over and over again, going down main street, and making quite the racket. It had to be a very humiliating spectacle for him. But at the moment there was nothing funny to me. At some point it hit me that he may go straight after his friend, and I jumped up and grabbed the phone to warn him. He had a woman living with him by now and she answered the phone. I hurriedly asked her where Rick was, and she told me on the roof patching it. I told her that it was urgent, who I was, and that my husband may be coming there, and that is when she told me my husband was there and on the roof with him. I told her to get out there and call the police if anything was going on, that my husband was not there on friendly terms and may hurt him. Later on I did drive over there and talk to Rick, and he said that Kevin showed up and came up on the roof and told him to stand up and face him. He did and Kevin asked him if he had anything he needed to tell him, and Rick said no, I don't think so. My husband then asked him if he had slept with me, and told him that he was going to throw him off the roof if he did not tell him the truth. He said he told him no, that we had never slept together, never, that it was just all talking and nothing more and why would he think such a thing. Kevin responded that I had just busted him with another woman and I had confessed to hurt him back. He said Kevin then turned from him and began climbing down stating that he could find another band to play at the festival, and he left. Whew! He asked me then why I told him anything, and I just explained to him that I am not the kind of person to have an affair and what happened in the end was never supposed to happen and he knew that, and I could not live with this in silence anymore, now seemed the best time to tell him, better now when everything is exploded already then any other time. That now I could put it to rest within myself and forgive myself.
 
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
WOW!! I wouldn't hv pulled thru' like how you did...amazing!!! \o/

Must get Mel Gibson to make a movie out of your inspiring life story and get Cheryl Ladd (she is a born again Christian) to play ###..coincidentally, Cheryl Ladd looks like you :)

((((( H U G S )))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: 2 Chronicles 9:16 :hundred small shields of hammered gold, with three hundred shekels of gold in each shield. The king put them in the Palace of the Forest of Lebanon. Foreshadowing and Stewardship: While the gold reflects divine...
Replies
6
Views
109
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 25:3: “Therefore strong peoples will honor you; cities of ruthless nations will revere you.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 25:3 speaks to a future where even the strongest and most hostile nations will recognize and...
Replies
6
Views
167
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 3:20: There were also five others: Hashubah, Ohel, Berekiah, Hasadiah, and Jushab-Hesed. Extended Explanation: This verse lists five additional descendants of Zerubbabel: Hashubah, Ohel, Berekiah, Hasadiah, and Jushab-Hesed...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom