Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I remember when Haiti got hit with the Worst Earthquake and coming from South Florida and Working in a Hospital with Employees from Haiti and being very concerned I went down to the Chapel and prayed with those Employees that were very concerned about their Family members that were in Haiti and Franticly tring to find out about their Loved ones. I Remeber there was and Audio Sound from NPR Radio and A Picture of Doctors and Nurse that went to help those that were injured because of the Earthquake. The sound of screams of pain from those seriously Injured and those that even had to have limbs amputated. A young man picked up a guitar that had been salvaged from the Devestation and started to sing a Gospel song in Creole and everyone in the tent Hospital were singing that Song and you did not hear any screaming nothing but singing and Praising God! I thought My god How can these people sing after the devestation and the injured could sing a song! I never for got that moment and I always remember listening to the greatest Act of Faith! When Job lost everything and he still praised God I asked God that I can have that kind of Faith! My Favorite Bible Verse is James 1-2:7 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds,(A) 3 because you know that the testing of your faith(B) produces perseverance.(C) 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature(D) and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God,(E) who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.(F) 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt,(G) because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.

I remember when Haiti got hit with the Worst Earthquake and coming from South Florida and Working in a Hospital with Employees from Haiti and being very concerned I went down to the Chapel and prayed with those Employees that were very concerned about their Family members that were in Haiti and Franticly tring to find out about their Loved ones. I Remeber there was and Audio Sound from NPR Radio and A Picture of Doctors and Nurse that went to help those that were injured because of the Earthquake. The sound of screams of pain from those seriously Injured and those that even had to have limbs amputated. A young man picked up a guitar that had been salvaged from the Devestation and started to sing a Gospel song in Creole and everyone in the tent Hospital were singing that Song and you did not hear any screaming nothing but singing and Praising God! I thought My god How can these people sing after the devestation and the injured could sing a song! I never for got that moment and I always remember listening to the greatest Act of Faith! When Job lost everything and he still praised God I asked God that I can have that kind of Faith! My Favorite Bible Verse is James 1-2:7 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds,(A) 3 because you know that the testing of your faith(B) produces perseverance.(C) 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature(D) and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God,(E) who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.(F) 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt,(G) because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.
❤ Thank you!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Sometimes we all should stop worrying, wondering and doubting. We need to have strong faith in what Jesus said. I will not leave you nor forsake you. The world, the flesh and the devil will make us all doubt about all the wonderful promises Jesus has given us. So, let us not lean on our own understanding. Trust and believe in Gods word.

Amen. And I agree that in all form of adversity continue to praise God. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful things God did for women whose deep faith in Him were shown and explain in Gods word. Women of God. All women of faith. Cannot be like the world. They love their Lord. Serve with care and concern. For lost souls of the world. They are tender in all they do. They are kind and good to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful sound, beautiful words, giving God all the glory, all the praise and all the honor, the redeemed of the Lord raising their voices and all the angels in heaven rejoicing in the Lord when glorifying His holy name. Holy are You Lord our God, worthy of all praise, honor and glory. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom