The glory of the Lord shall come to all of us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is preparing us to be His temple. Holy and pure. Just let the Holy Spirit work on you and allow the holy presence of God in your house, in your heart and in your mind. Jesus want us all draw close to Him.

Draw close to Me and I will draw close to you.... says the Lord.

This is my declaration...I Declare Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God’s favor. This is my declaration.

I receive it with an open heart and mind. I know Jesus want us all fully equipped and ready for service. Just start with prayer, bible reading and faithful attendance to church. Jesus want to use all of us for His glory and honor.

Continue to fast and pray for Jesus to come back to take us all home to heaven. In the mean time, work for Him. pray daily and read His word. He will bless your life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You. God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. I will Praise You for Your mighty deeds. I will praise You according to Your excellent greatness! I praise You for Who You are and All that You are. God there is none like You. You are all wise, knowing, and all powerful. God I Love You. God I appreciate You. And I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my defender, rock, fortress, and deliverer. You are my light, salvation, and strength of my life. In this will I be confident. You are my very present help in the time of trouble.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my need. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God continue to tune my ears to hear Your still small voice even clearer and strengthen me to obey Your instructions. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus!!!

Continue to give God praise...

Similar Requests

• Article
Drawing near to the heart of God is our daily choice. If we really want to hear His voice, receive blessings from Him and healing from His heart, then we should start drawing close to Him. Remain quiet and calm, till we hear His voice speaking to our heart. My delight o Lord is to do Thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom