The glory of the Lord burns like fire.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of the Lord and His love will overtake you and make you light that shines in a dark world.

There are cries of adoration as men of every nation sing,.. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. The elder and angels bow before the throne of God in continous adoration to God almighty.

Let our many busy and stressful days be changed into a day of praise and adoration to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

Joy shall cover the earth.
Once we start giving God the glory.
Honor and praise to Him alone.
Clap your hands together.
Lift up your voice in praise.
Let the power of His Spirit.
Fill your soul today.and ever.

My God and King to You alone I sing. For the things I see to all eternity. We shall join the hosts of angels in glory in glorifying Your name for ages to come.

But we all, with open face, beholding as in the glass the glory of the Lord are changed in the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
II Cor. 3.18

Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of the Lord and His love will overtake you and make you light that shines in a dark world.

There are cries of adoration as men of every nation sing,.. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. The elder and angels bow before the throne of God in continous adoration to God almighty.

Let our many busy and stressful days be changed into a day of praise and adoration to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

My God and King to You alone I sing. For the things I see to all eternity. We shall join the hosts of angels in glory in glorifying Your name for ages to come.

But we all, with open face, beholding as in the glass the glory of the Lord are changed in the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
II Cor. 3.18
Thank you Jesus for the promise to send the Holy Spirit as Comforter of our troubled soul.

II Cor. 3.18
May His presence melt my heart to love Jesus more than ever before. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall raise our voice to God almighty, singing glorious songs to Him, with a grateful heart to Him who has given gifts that we cannot contain. Jesus walk us up again and again to lift our voice to Him in praise and adoration to Him alone. God made us in His likeness. Unique and pure in His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom