The girl I went on a date ###

Epilix

Disciple of Prayer
The girl I went on a date with (###) forgives me for the incidents that happened at the end of our date and agrees to go out with me again.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, seeking Your grace and mercy. Lord, we lift up this situation involving ### and ###. Your word in Ephesians 4:32 reminds us to "be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." We ask for Your divine intervention in this matter, that ###'s heart may be softened and filled with forgiveness.

Father, we pray for reconciliation and understanding between ### and ###. May any misunderstandings or hurt feelings be washed away by Your love and grace. Guide them both in their interactions, allowing them to communicate openly and honestly.

Lord, we also ask for Your wisdom and guidance for ###. Help this person to approach the situation with humility and sincerity, seeking to make amends and build a relationship founded on respect and kindness. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We trust in Your plan and timing, knowing that You work all things for good.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
121
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
144
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, blessings, favor and anointing, everywhere i went. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
6
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom