Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mene, mene, tekel, upashin. Gods words we see on the wall to make us all aware of His holy presence and then bow down before Him and adore Him for ages to come. He will send blessings, help and healing, but if we are not walking in His steps and not doing His will, judgment shall come.

Thy hand of mercy shall come.
To those who repent,
Who read Your word.
Obey what it says.
Then blessings shall come.
Help will arrive.
Jesus promise is true.

Eternal words from heaven are not just words that will fly away and will be forgotten. They are life and life everlasting. Transmit information that will last for ages to come. Kings and kingdoms shall pass away, but Gods word will never ever pass away.

Holy Spirit, Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou art welcome in this place.

Yes, open your heart, open your mind, open your house and welcome the holy presence of Jesus and He for sure, will bless everything you do. I give God all the praise and honor for such anointed people who believe in prayer and have faith of His coming to earth sooner than we think.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to bless me and strengthen me to keep my focus on You at all times. Bless me to keep on praying, reading, and meditating upon Your Word, believing in, trusting, and standing firm on Your promises. Bless me to keep on walking by faith and not by sight. Bless me to keep on thanking, praising, and worshiping You in Spirit and in Truth daily. Bless me to keep on fasting as You lead me. God bless me to keep on doing what is right in Your eyesight. God help me to keep on keeping on in Christ Jesus, realizing that You are always in control, You love me, You are with me always, I am never alone. I have the victory in Christ Jesus. God forever honor this prayer over my life and the life of the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, I thank You that You’re in this place, and that with our hands lifted and our hearts extended, we can, in faith, reach out and touch You. I thank You, Father, that in reaching for You, You have already reached toward us and given us blessings which are limitless and know no measure. Bless us, Father, with physical strength and divine healing. Bless us, Father, with goodness and mercy that follows us all the days of our lives. Let Your loving kindness and provision be upon us that we would have sufficiency for every good work, and the world would recognize that our Father in heaven is a loving King who provides for His own. We bless You, Lord Jesus; we thank You for Your Word. We stand upon it as the living promise of God that sickness is defeated, sin is destroyed, and we the children of God, live life without limit because You are our King. In Jesus’ name, we receive the blessing. In faith believing, we receive Your answer.

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on all of us Melt us, mold us, fill us, use us all for Your glory and honor. Write Your word in our hearts and minds so we will obey every single word You told us.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a strange sight to see and hear. No one is coming to pray at the wailing wall. It is so sad to see this and we must be fasting and praying for peace to come to this land. My house will be called a house of prayer.... says the Lord. Isa. 56.7 This is what Jesus wanted to see...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Never go gloomy or lost in a dark world. Let the light of God shines all over you as He leads your path towards Himself. Our hope in eternal life in glory is a better companion than doubt and fear of where we are going to be after we depart planet earth. Providence of God love, ever kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Be ready to welcome Jesus to your home and to your heart. He is knocking our door and want us to open us and give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, because He want us all in His gloriour presence in heaven. He touched me and made me whole. How true this is in my own life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is more than able to do what is impossible for men to see or do. Like flames of fire came down over the apostles and those who believe, the baptism of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Then, what look like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each one of them. Acts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom